- Israel deports Gaza flotilla activists Updated: Jun-30-15 2:56 pm
JERUSALEM - Israel has deported a group of pro-Palestinian activists, including a former Tunisian president, who tried to breach its naval blockade of the Gaza Strip.
- A year after Gaza war, Hamas entrenched as frustration grows Updated: Jun-30-15 7:38 am
GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip - Emad Firi is angry. During last summer's Israel-Hamas war, a shell slammed through the roof of his house and shredded his right leg. Unable to work, Firi's son now drives his taxi but the family struggles to survive.
- France: Israeli-Palestinian conflict can explode at any time Updated: Jun-29-15 1:27 pm
UNITED NATIONS - France's foreign minister warned Monday that the Israeli-Palestinian conflict can explode "at any moment" and the Islamic State extremist group can interfere at any time.
- Palestinian Authority freezes assets of former PM Updated: Jun-22-15 7:10 am
RAMALLAH, West Bank - Former Prime Minister Salam Fayyad says the Palestinian Authority has frozen his bank account and accused him of money laundering.
- Online Mideast peace group gets high-powered boost Updated: Jun-17-15 11:42 am
JERUSALEM - An online group promoting Mideast peace is receiving a high-powered boost of support as it prepares to pass a key milestone.
- EU moves ahead on labeling of Israeli settlement products Updated: Jun-09-15 3:36 pm
JERUSALEM - Israel would be required to label products that are made in West Bank settlements and exported to Europe, according to guidelines being prepared by the European Union.
- Palestinian poll shows discontent with Hamas, Gaza war Updated: Jun-09-15 12:11 pm
JERUSALEM - Gaza residents are unhappy with the territory's Islamic militant Hamas rulers and by its war with Israel last summer, a new Palestinian poll released Tuesday shows.