- Jimmie Johnson throws caution to wind at Kansas Speedway Updated: May-13-15 4:21 pm
KANSAS CITY, Kansas - The image Jimmie Johnson has cultivated over the years is of a clean-cut, corporate pitchman, almost the antithesis of the "good 'ol boy" drivers from NASCAR's colorful past.
- Deflated-ball trick nothing new in games people play Updated: May-10-15 12:28 pm
If you ain't cheatin', you ain't tryin'.
- Allmendinger signs extension with JTG Daugherty through 2020 Updated: May-09-15 5:41 pm
KANSAS CITY, Kansas - In a cutthroat sport where sponsors come and go, and somebody is always trying to take your ride, A.J. Allmendinger has found a long-term home with JTG Daugherty Racing.
- Newman remains focused after NASCAR upholds RCR penalties Updated: May-08-15 1:35 pm
KANSAS CITY, Kansas - Ryan Newman is confident his "B team" will deliver this weekend at Kansas Speedway after NASCAR upheld the penalties levied against Richard Childress Racing for manipulating his tires.
- Petty hires Kevin Manion to crew chief Sam Hornish Jr. Updated: May-05-15 5:15 pm