- Grand opening: College football starts, playoff talk begins Updated: Sep-02-15 9:47 am
No sports season starts better than college football.
- Washington keeps starting QB quiet until opener at Boise St Updated: Aug-30-15 5:17 pm
SEATTLE - Chris Petersen is adding secrecy to his anticipated return to Boise State.
- A return to Boise roots for Washington coach Chris Petersen Updated: Aug-28-15 11:32 am
The Harris Ranch neighborhood sits about five miles from campus, off a road that continues into the foothills and the popular Lucky Peak reservoir.
- Bowlsby: Big 12 transfer policy will require more diligence Updated: Aug-26-15 4:54 pm
With Baylor facing scrutiny for allowing a football player with a troubled past to transfer to the school, the Big 12 is crafting a new policy that will require more diligence when looking into athletes' past disciplinary issues.
- Boise State: No assault allegations against Ukwuachu Updated: Aug-25-15 11:17 pm
BOISE, Idaho - Boise State says allegations by Sam Ukwuachu's girlfriend that he assaulted her when they were students there were never reported to school officials and accusations of physical violence against women were not a reason for his dismissal.
- Baylor says it will investigate handling of Ukwuachu case Updated: Aug-21-15 9:19 pm
Baylor University will conduct an investigation into the school's handling of sexual assault allegations against a football player who was allowed to transfer into coach Art Briles' program despite a history of disciplinary problems at Boise State.
- Expectations still very high for Florida State Updated: Aug-20-15 12:27 pm
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Jameis Winston, gone. Rashad Greene, gone. Nick O'Leary, gone.
- Washington offensive lineman Dexter Charles retires Updated: Aug-17-15 1:57 pm
SEATTLE - Washington offensive lineman Dexter Charles has retired due to a lingering knee injury, a significant blow to an already thin offensive line.
- Petersen starts 2nd year at Washington with question at QB Updated: Aug-07-15 6:34 pm
SEATTLE - Chris Petersen can only describe it as a feeling. There isn't anything tangible Petersen can point to yet, just the sense of progress from where he was at this time last year when he took over at Washington.