- Music City Bowl pits Mississippi vs. Georgia Tech Updated: Dec-08-13 9:39 pm
- Mississippi State's Jackson wins the Conerly Updated: Dec-03-13 10:24 pm
- Mississippi falls to Mississippi St 17-10 in OT Updated: Nov-29-13 1:11 am
- Mississippi St tops Mississippi 17-10 in overtime Updated: Nov-28-13 11:51 pm
- Wallace, Jackson headline Conerly Trophy finalists Updated: Nov-25-13 3:15 pm
- No. 24 Mississippi falls to No. 8 Missouri 24-10 Updated: Nov-24-13 12:39 am
- No. 24 Mississippi set to host No. 8 Missouri Updated: Nov-22-13 8:03 am
- No. 24 Mississippi's next test: No. 8 Missouri Updated: Nov-18-13 7:20 pm
- Wallace's 4 TDs lifts Mississippi over Troy 51-21 Updated: Nov-16-13 5:32 pm
- Wallace's 4 TDs lifts Mississippi over Troy 51-21 Updated: Nov-16-13 4:18 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - The Mississippi Rebels will finish the season in the same place where they started back in August.
JACKSON, Mississippi - Mississippi State left guard Gabe Jackson was named the winner of the Conerly Trophy on Tuesday night, becoming the first offensive lineman to earn the honor in its 18-year history.
STARKVILLE, Mississippi - Mississippi's Bo Wallace ran toward the end zone in overtime with what looked like the game-tying touchdown. Instead, Mississippi State's Nickoe Whitley smacked the ball out of his hands, Jamerson Love recovered it and a crazy Egg Bowl was over.
STARKVILLE, Mississippi - Dak Prescott rushed for a 3-yard touchdown in overtime to lead Mississippi State past Mississippi 17-10 in the Egg Bowl on Thursday night.
JACKSON, Mississippi - Mississippi quarterback Bo Wallace and Mississippi State offensive lineman Gabe Jackson are two of the 10 finalists for the C Spire Conerly Trophy, which is given to the state's top college football player.
OXFORD, Mississippi - Mississippi's offense made three trips to the red zone on Saturday night.
OXFORD, Mississippi - It's never been a secret that Mississippi coach Hugh Freeze likes to push the pace on offense.
OXFORD, Mississippi - Mississippi's nationally ranked again after a four-game winning streak that's included some record-setting offensive numbers.
OXFORD, Mississippi - With postseason bowl eligibility hanging in the balance, the Troy Trojans responded Saturday with a solid offensive performance.
OXFORD, Mississippi - Bo Wallace threw for three touchdowns and ran for another as Mississippi set a school record for total offense with 751 yards Saturday as the Rebels defeated Troy 51-21.