- The Latest: Greece: Stop migrants in Turkish waters Updated: Feb-08-16 3:06 pm
ANKARA, Turkey - The Latest on the influx of migrants into Europe (all times local):
- Divisive Polish party leader Kaczynski pulls the strings Updated: Feb-07-16 8:37 am
WARSAW, Poland - When Hungary's prime minister had a secret five-hour meeting in a secluded mountain resort with the most powerful person in Poland, he didn't convene with his counterpart or the Polish president.
- The Latest: Hungary accepts UK efforts to stop benefit abuse Updated: Feb-02-16 10:17 am
BRUSSELS - The Latest on negotiations on changes to EU law aimed at keeping Britain in the bloc (all times local):
- Despite patrols, sealing Greek sea border is near impossible Updated: Jan-24-16 3:18 pm
CHIOS, Greece - In the inky nighttime blackness, a small red dot appears on the radar screen, moving fast.
- Renzi confident time is right for Rome to host Olympics Updated: Jan-21-16 12:41 pm
LAUSANNE, Switzerland - Italian Premier Matteo Renzi believes Rome's time has finally come to host the Olympics again.
- Hungary's Orban invited to Feb. 17 meeting with Putin Updated: Jan-21-16 11:05 am
BUDAPEST, Hungary - Hungary says Prime Minister Viktor Orban has been invited to visit Russian President Vladimir Putin on Feb. 17.
- Polish premier: EU wasting time on perceived problems Updated: Jan-19-16 1:13 pm
BRUSSELS - Poland's prime minister chided the European Union on Tuesday for spending too much time on perceived problems in Warsaw and said the country's changes to its constitutional court and media legislation are an internal matter.
- Hungary's swimming coach Laszlo Kiss withdraws resignation Updated: Jan-10-16 9:16 am
BUDAPEST, Hungary - The head coach of Hungary's swimming teams says he has withdrawn his resignation, crediting shows of support from other coaches, current and former swimmers and even Prime Minister Viktor Orban for his change of mind.