- Sharp-tongued Democratic Rep. Winkler to resign, move abroad Updated: May-21-15 1:24 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - A Minnesota Democratic legislator who fought to raise the minimum wage and is known for speeches that mocked Republican rivals as well as politicians in his own party said Thursday he will give up his seat in the state House as his family moves abroad.
- Special session means 2nd chance for some interests Updated: May-20-15 7:41 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Now that Minnesota lawmakers will be pulled back into action, the second-chance stampede is on.
- Minnesota DFL cans fundraiser due to looming special session Updated: May-20-15 1:11 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - A Minnesota Democratic-Farmer-Labor Party fundraiser featuring Gov. Mark Dayton and top legislative Democrats is off.
- Lawmakers still not done, but political cash dash nearing Updated: May-14-15 3:06 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Minnesota lawmakers have the bulk of the session's work to finish, but they're already gearing up for the usual post-session fundraising blitz to follow.
- Dayton threatens veto of budget bill over campaign-law part Updated: May-04-15 3:05 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Gov. Mark Dayton is threatening to veto a state agency budget bill if Republicans don't agree to remove a part that would ditch candidate spending limits and undo current restrictions on where their donations originate.
- House passes budget that cuts MinnesotaCare Updated: Apr-29-15 2:41 am
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - House Republicans put a health care program for tens of thousands of low-income Minnesotans on the chopping block as the centerpiece of a budget bill that aims to put up half of the $2 billion in tax relief GOP lawmakers hope to offer.