- Mets can't challenge, rally falls short vs. Braves Updated: Apr-20-14 1:35 am
- Mets put CF Juan Lagares (hamstring) on 15-day DL Updated: Apr-15-14 9:59 pm
- Mets' Lagares injured against Arizona Updated: Apr-15-14 12:29 am
- Angels lose in 13 to Mets on Recker's HR Updated: Apr-13-14 3:17 am
- Young has 3 hits, 3 SBs, 4 runs, Mets beat Braves Updated: Apr-10-14 11:48 pm
- Roark leads Nats over Mets 8-2 for 3-0 start Updated: Apr-03-14 6:45 pm
- Dombrowski puts baseball's growth in perspective Updated: Apr-01-14 5:33 pm
- Mets GM Alderson challenges team to win 90 games Updated: Mar-31-14 7:38 pm
- Cabrera's HR lifts Jays over Mets 2-0 in Montreal Updated: Mar-29-14 8:11 pm
- Citi Limits: Mets look to end 5-year losing streak Updated: Mar-25-14 4:06 pm
NEW YORK - After further review, there was nothing the New York Mets could do about the costly call that went against them.
PHOENIX - New York Mets center fielder Juan Lagares left Monday night's game against Arizona with a pulled right hamstring after running out a groundball in the seventh inning.
ANAHEIM, California - Raul Ibanez emerged from the Los Angeles Angels' clubhouse with a bat and a ball he signed for a young girl and her parents.
ATLANTA - Eric Young Jr. is proving he's an important part of the Mets' winning formula.
NEW YORK - Toby and Jodi Roark were in the midst of a 12-hour drive from Wilmington, Illinois, to Washington, D.C., to watch their son Tanner pitch in the Nationals' home opener. Then they got a call from their daughter-in-law, telling them he wouldn't be starting Friday.
DETROIT - Shortly before the start of a spring training game last month, Dave Dombrowski paused briefly to sign a few autographs for fans.
NEW YORK - General manager Sandy Alderson wants to make it clear: Yes, he is challenging his New York Mets to win 90 games this season.
MONTREAL - Melky Cabrera's two-run homer in the eighth inning gave the Toronto Blue Jays a 2-0 victory over the New York Mets on Saturday and a sweep of their two-game exhibition series at an Olympic Stadium packed with former Montreal Expos fans.
NEW YORK - Five straight losing seasons. That's what the New York Mets have produced since moving into Citi Field.