- Fister pitches Nationals to 2nd straight 1-0 win over Mets Updated: May-03-15 5:48 pm
NEW YORK - That vaunted Washington rotation is starting to roll.
- Scherzer nicked, Nationals lose to Harvey and Mets 4-0 Updated: May-01-15 11:18 pm
- Marlins top Mets 7-3, take series from NL East leaders Updated: Apr-29-15 11:03 pm
MIAMI - Ichiro Suzuki was trying to merely drive home an insurance run.
- Mistake-prone Mets lose 6-4 to Yanks in Subway Series finale Updated: Apr-27-15 1:29 am
NEW YORK - After a sensational start, the New York Mets made four errors Sunday night and reverted back to the shoddy brand of baseball that's led to six straight losing seasons.
- A-Rod hits No. 659, Yanks beat Mets 6-4 to win Subway Series Updated: Apr-27-15 12:50 am
NEW YORK - Alex Rodriguez is one big swing from matching Willie Mays. Whether the New York Yankees would celebrate that achievement - or pay for it, for that matter - remains to be seen.
- New Packed Citi: Mets off to fast start despite injuries Updated: Apr-20-15 2:30 am
NEW YORK - One week of winning baseball from Matt Harvey and the Mets has created something new at Citi Field this season: noise.
- Pompey makes costly mistakes; Braves beat Blue Jays 5-2 Updated: Apr-19-15 5:32 pm
TORONTO - Blue Jays rookie Dalton Pompey has been playing scared, afraid to make a mistake.
- Gomes has 4 RBIs, Braves beat Blue Jays 5-2 Updated: Apr-19-15 5:26 pm
TORONTO - Atlanta's Shelby Miller has added to his arsenal since shutting out the Blue Jays last season.
- Mets get HRs from d'Arnaud and Duda to sweep Phillies, 6-1 Updated: Apr-15-15 11:17 pm
NEW YORK - There was the home opener a couple of days ago. Matt Harvey's return to Citi Field. And then the first game since David Wright got hurt.
- Honoring Jackie Robinson extends into orbit this year Updated: Apr-15-15 10:53 pm
LOS ANGELES - Jackie Robinson Day was celebrated even in space this year.
- Families of slain NYC police officers honored at Mets game Updated: Apr-13-15 3:37 pm
NEW YORK - The families of two slain New York City police officers threw out the ceremonial first pitch at the Mets' home opener at Citi Field on Monday and were joined by Mayor Bill de Blasio at a time when his relationship with the police department is again coming under scrutiny.
- Colon's 1st RBI in decade helps Mets beat Braves 4-3 Updated: Apr-12-15 6:02 pm
ATLANTA - A rare run-scoring hit from Bartolo Colon helped give the New York Mets a boost going into their home opener.