- Familia gives up J-Upton's 3-run homer, Mets lose to Padres Updated: Jul-30-15 9:06 pm
NEW YORK - The 44-minute rain delay wasn't the problem for Jeurys Familia. The quality of his pitches was the issue.
- Justin Upton hits 3-run homer in ninth, Padres beat Mets Updated: Jul-30-15 8:14 pm
NEW YORK - Justin Upton's three-run homer through a driving rain with two outs in the ninth inning set off a raucous dugout celebration.
- Padres blanked again, Syndergaard dominates as Mets win 4-0 Updated: Jul-29-15 1:11 am
NEW YORK - Justin Upton and the San Diego Padres became the first major league team to face Mets rookie Noah Syndergaard more than once.
- Greinke's shutout streak ends, Mets beat Dodgers 3-2 in 10 Updated: Jul-26-15 8:14 pm
NEW YORK - Thanks to another exquisite performance from Jacob deGrom and a big hit by newcomer Juan Uribe, the New York Mets did more than just stop Zack Greinke's streak.
- Greinke's shutout streak over; Mets top Dodgers 3-2 in 10 Updated: Jul-26-15 8:09 pm
NEW YORK - Zack Greinke hit the Mets harder than they hit him. Still, his shutout streak is over.
- Greinke gives up run, shutout streak over at 45 2-3 innings Updated: Jul-26-15 2:36 pm
NEW YORK - Zack Greinke's shutout streak for the Los Angeles Dodgers is over after the New York Mets scored against him on a grounder by opposing pitcher Jacob deGrom.
- Dodgers' Kershaw loses perfect game bid in 7th vs Mets Updated: Jul-23-15 8:54 pm
- Mets beat Cards in 18 innings despite stranding 25 runners Updated: Jul-19-15 10:59 pm
ST. LOUIS - The New York Mets left 25 men on base and went 1 for 26 with runners in scoring position. In the end, they still managed to pull out a win.
- Nieuwenhuis hits 3 HR, Mets win 5-3, sweep DBacks Updated: Jul-12-15 5:56 pm
NEW YORK - Kirk Nieuwenhuis has learned not to take anything for granted, especially after the rollercoaster ride this season has been.
- Herrera's bunt, blast leads Cubs over feeble Mets for sweep Updated: Jul-02-15 5:19 pm
NEW YORK - By the time Jonathan Herrera and Miguel Montero homered, the Chicago Cubs didn't really need the extra runs.