- Malloy, Wyman to hold seniors forum in Bloomfield Updated: Apr-20-14 5:50 pm
- Connecticut to study Rocky Hill Veterans Home Updated: Apr-19-14 10:43 am
- Family, officials gather at Lou Rell's funeral Updated: Mar-30-14 11:06 am
- Conn. governor announces plans to run again Updated: Mar-28-14 2:56 pm
- Conn. officials set new insurance enrollment goal Updated: Mar-25-14 4:27 pm
BLOOMFIELD, Connecticut - Gov. Dannel P. Malloy and Lt. Gov. Nancy Wyman are holding a special community forum to talk to senior citizens.
ROCKY HILL, Connecticut - A push to end homelessness among Connecticut veterans by 2015 is generating renewed interest in the state's Veterans Home in Rocky Hill.
BROOKFIELD, Connecticut - Friends, family and state officials gathered at the funeral of Lou Rell, the husband of former Connecticut Gov. M. Jodi Rell, to celebrate his life and service to the United States and his community.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Gov. Dannel P. Malloy announced Friday he will seek a second term, formally entering a contest that already has several Republican candidates challenging the Democrat's handling of taxes and the economy.
EAST HARTFORD, Connecticut - With people rushing to meet a March 31 deadline to sign up for health coverage, Connecticut's health insurance marketplace has set a larger enrollment goal of enrolling 185,000 individuals by the end of the month, the head of Access Health CT said Tuesday.