- Candidates similar on issues in NC Senate debate Updated: Apr-23-14 10:40 pm
- Boogeymen and shady deals define spin for Senate Updated: Apr-23-14 4:34 pm
- Republicans in NC's Senate race trade few hits Updated: Apr-22-14 10:56 pm
- 4 NC GOP Senate hopefuls meet on stage for debate Updated: Apr-22-14 4:04 am
- Hagan contrasts persona, GOP in NC Senate campaign Updated: Apr-19-14 11:07 am
- NC clergy write to Republican government leaders Updated: Apr-18-14 6:58 pm
- Democrats' ad attacks NC House speaker's payments Updated: Apr-16-14 1:16 pm
- 2 Democrats challenge favored Hagan in NC primary Updated: Apr-12-14 10:53 am
- Nurse, ex-mayor, Canadian also run for NC Senate Updated: Apr-12-14 10:52 am
- NC lawmakers want tuition grant program resumed Updated: Apr-11-14 7:23 pm
- NC Senate hopefuls announce 1st quarter totals Updated: Apr-07-14 8:08 pm
- Tillis gets anti-abortion group backing in NC Updated: Apr-07-14 7:19 pm
- Brannon again sets goal, this time for US Senate Updated: Mar-29-14 5:24 pm
- Judge: Subpoenas in NC voting suit must be honored Updated: Mar-27-14 10:23 pm
RALEIGH, North Carolina - The four leading candidates in North Carolina's Republican U.S. Senate primary differed little from each other on issues important to the conservative base Wednesday night during their second televised debate in as many days.
WASHINGTON - The fight for the Senate majority boils down to boogeyman billionaires against the shifty septuagenarian - if party operatives' spin is to be believed.
DAVIDSON, North Carolina - The candidate in North Carolina's Republican Senate primary with backing from the party's Washington establishment came under little direct criticism Tuesday night as his top rivals had their first real chance to challenge him face to face.
DAVIDSON, North Carolina - Four of the eight Republican candidates for the U.S. Senate in North Carolina are meeting on the same stage for a live debate two weeks before the May 6 primary.
RALEIGH, North Carolina - Kay Hagan's self-identification as a middle-of-the-road U.S. senator who fights for the middle class, among other groups, and responds effectively to constituent requests may sound trite coming from any politician's mouth seeking re-election.
RALEIGH, North Carolina - Several clergy members opposed to Republican policies approved in North Carolina are asking to meet with GOP state government leaders before the legislative session begin next month.
RALEIGH, North Carolina - A political committee supporting Democratic control of the U.S. Senate began running a TV commercial in North Carolina on Wednesday seeking to remind viewers about personnel issues that embarrassed the office of Republican Thom Tillis, speaker of the state House.
RALEIGH, North Carolina - While many Republicans want to vote U.S. Sen. Kay Hagan out of office in November, other voters get the chance to affirm her as the Democratic Party's nominee with their votes in May.
RALEIGH, North Carolina - Heather Grant got in the U.S. Senate race following a brief military nursing career when she wasn't persuaded to support other early candidates.
RALEIGH, North Carolina - Republican legislative leaders plan to ask the North Carolina Supreme Court to allow a new program using taxpayer money for tuition at K-12 private or religious schools to begin this fall while litigation challenging it works its way through court.
RALEIGH, North Carolina - Leading North Carolina U.S. Senate candidates are announcing their fundraising totals so far this year before they're required to tell election regulators next week.
RALEIGH, North Carolina - House Speaker Thom Tillis has received the endorsement of an influential national anti-abortion group in the race for U.S. Senate in North Carolina.
BURLINGTON, North Carolina - Greg Brannon is approaching his goal of becoming a U.S. senator much the way he did his goal of becoming a doctor - he reads and reads.
RALEIGH, North Carolina - North Carolina legislators can't ignore subpoenas seeking documents that could provide insight on the development and approval of last year's elections overhaul law being challenged in court, a federal judge ruled Thursday.