- Nabokov earns shutout as Isles top Canadiens 2-0 Updated: Apr-10-14 11:54 pm
- Spezza powers Senators past Islanders 4-1 Updated: Apr-08-14 11:32 pm
- Kuznetsov's SO goal lifts Capitals over Isles 4-3 Updated: Apr-05-14 9:32 pm
- Bailey has goal, assist again in Isles' 2-1 win Updated: Apr-02-14 10:53 pm
- Bailey has goal, assist as Isles top Panthers 4-2 Updated: Apr-01-14 11:11 pm
- Salo scores in 13th SO round, Bolts top Isles 3-2 Updated: Mar-27-14 11:50 pm
- Nabokov blanks playoff-hopeful Blue Jackets Updated: Mar-23-14 4:24 pm
UNIONDALE, New York - The New York Islanders were seeking a positive finish to a frustrating season on home ice. Ottawa's Jason Spezza and Craig Anderson did their best to block that effort.
UNIONDALE, New York - With points at a premium for the playoff-chasing Washington Capitals, rookie Evgeny Kuznetsov was the difference for his struggling team.
OTTAWA, Ontario - The Ottawa Senators have exhausted all of their wiggle room in the Eastern Conference playoff race.
TAMPA, Florida - Sami Salo joked that as the shootout went on and on, one thing went through his mind: "You've got to tie up your skates. I might get a chance."
UNIONDALE, New York - Evgeni Nabokov made 41 saves in his 58th NHL shutout, and Travis Hamonic scored a coast-to-coast, power-play goal in the second period as the New York Islanders dealt the Blue Jackets' playoff hopes a severe blow by beating Columbus 2-0 Sunday.