- Malaysia, Indonesia ban biblical epic 'Noah' Updated: Apr-07-14 6:55 am
- Religion news in brief Updated: Apr-02-14 12:11 pm
- Crowe meets Anglican leader after 'Noah' premiere Updated: Apr-01-14 3:15 pm
- Russell Crowe calls 'Noah' criticism 'irrational' Updated: Mar-27-14 5:17 pm
- Aronofsky's 'Noah' is everything - except boring Updated: Mar-27-14 4:14 pm
- Indiana student hits big screen as son in 'Noah' Updated: Mar-26-14 10:21 am
- 'Noah,' revival of Bible epics, finds rough seas Updated: Mar-21-14 6:23 pm
- No pope meeting for Russell Crowe, 'Noah' makers Updated: Mar-19-14 1:07 pm
KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia - Malaysia and Indonesia have banned the biblical epic "Noah," joining other Muslim nations that forbid the Hollywood movie for its visual depiction of the prophet.
Bishops celebrate Mass along Mexico border
LONDON - The pope said no but the leader of the world's Anglicans was happy to meet Russell Crowe, star of watery Biblical epic "Noah."
NEW YORK - Russell Crowe calls the criticism that the film "Noah" has received "irrational" and says he's happy audiences can finally see it for themselves.
What to make of Darren Aronofsky's "Noah"? Perhaps that's the wrong question. Indeed, what NOT to make of "Noah"? Because it is so many things.
LAPORTE, Indiana - A storm of attention is brewing, but two days before the release of director Darren Aronofsky's biblical tale of Noah's ark, one young cast member remains calm and unassuming.
NEW YORK - In the beginning of their work together on "Noah," director Darren Aronofsky made Russell Crowe a promise: "I'll never shoot you on a houseboat in a robe and sandals with two giraffes popping up behind you."
VATICAN CITY - Actor Russell Crowe and the makers of the big-budget film "Noah" attended Pope Francis' general audience Wednesday but didn't get what they most wanted: a papal meeting and photo-op.