- Looking good: QB-turned-receiver Miller has 'lot of upside' Updated: Jan-28-16 2:38 pm
MOBILE, Alabama - Braxton Miller is in his element at the Senior Bowl, even if he's still mastering his position.
- McCarthy: Cobb headed back to Green Bay after injury Updated: Jan-18-16 9:16 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Randall Cobb was supposed to return to Green Bay on Monday night, what Packers coach Mike McCarthy called a positive sign after the receiver suffered a chest injury that knocked him out of the playoff game on Saturday night against Arizona.
- Packers' grind-it-out season ends with hope, questions at WR Updated: Jan-18-16 9:07 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - The player the Green Bay Packers may have missed most this season darted in and out of the locker room Monday as his teammates packed up their belongings.
- Cardinals-Packers game had little bit of everything Updated: Jan-17-16 4:48 pm
GLENDALE, Arizona - Arizona's overtime win over the Green Bay Packers featured much more than Aaron Rodgers' latest "Hail Mary" and the Cardinals' "Hail Larry."
- Cardinals' "Hail Larry" trumps Rodgers' Hail Mary Updated: Jan-17-16 1:56 am
GLENDALE, Arizona - After being forced into overtime by another Hail Mary from Aaron Rodgers, the Arizona Cardinals wasted no time calling for the "Hail Larry" to get to the NFC title game.
- Cardinals knock off Packers 26-20 in NFC playoffs Updated: Jan-17-16 12:56 am
GLENDALE, Arizona - Aaron Rodgers rolled to the left and avoided a tackler, heaving the ball high into the desert air before he was hit.
- NFL Latest: Cardinals will play at Carolina or host Seattle Updated: Jan-17-16 12:13 am
The Latest from NFL divisional games Saturday. (All times EST)
- Packers find playoff success in setting the tempo Updated: Jan-12-16 6:42 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - At their best against Washington, the Green Bay Packers snapped back to the line of scrimmage quickly after a successful play, ready for the next snap.
- In playoff mode, Aaron Rodgers, Packers beat Redskins 35-18 Updated: Jan-11-16 2:47 am
LANDOVER, Maryland - Green Bay Packers coach Mike McCarthy doesn't want to hear any more about his team's two losses to end the regular season - or the anemic offense that caused them.
- After slow start, Rodgers, Packers overwhelm Redskins 35-18 Updated: Jan-10-16 10:56 pm
LANDOVER, Maryland - For Aaron Rodgers and the rest of the Green Bay Packers' offense, the first quarter of their playoff game Sunday looked quite similar to the stagnant way their regular season wound down.
- Redskins learn the wrong kind of lesson in wild-card loss Updated: Jan-10-16 10:05 pm
LANDOVER, Maryland - This was not the lesson the Washington Redskins had in mind.