- Canadiens hope to build on win against Lightning Updated: Apr-17-14 7:24 pm
- Stamkos lifts Lightning past Sabres 4-3 in OT Updated: Mar-29-14 11:06 pm
- Toronto's Ranger has sore neck, no concussion Updated: Mar-21-14 2:11 pm
- Leafs D Ranger out of hospital Updated: Mar-20-14 4:18 pm
- Maple Leafs D Paul Ranger leaves ice on stretcher Updated: Mar-20-14 4:15 am
- Stamkos' hat trick leads Lightning past Leafs 5-3 Updated: Mar-20-14 12:57 am
TAMPA, Florida - Carey Price concedes that failing to protect a pair of third-period leads is not a formula for success in the NHL playoffs.
BUFFALO, New York - Steven Stamkos called it an "uncharacteristic hat trick." Even though one of the goals counted for the other team.
TORONTO - Maple Leafs defenseman Paul Ranger has a sore neck but no concussion after hitting his head on the glass.
TORONTO - Maple Leafs defenseman Paul Ranger was released from a Toronto hospital after being examined Wednesday night.
TORONTO - Maple Leafs defenseman Paul Ranger was "stable, conscious and alert," according to the team, after his head hit the boards Wednesday night on a hit from Tampa Bay Lightning forward Alex Killorn.
TORONTO - Steven Stamkos had a happy homecoming in a game that included a frightening injury.