- Flyers finish another empty season without Stanley Cup Updated: Apr-25-16 3:24 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Just as it has in every season since winning it all in 1975, Philadelphia heads home without a Stanley Cup.
- Capitals close out Flyers in 6 games with 1-0 victory Updated: Apr-24-16 4:10 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Early in the third period, a Flyers fan held up a sign directed at Washington that read, "You'll choke."
- Surprise goaltenders make big impacts on playoffs' 1st round Updated: Apr-23-16 7:57 pm
WASHINGTON - Michal Neuvirth, Thomas Greiss and Martin Jones were sitting on the bench as playoff backups a year ago. Jeff Zatkoff and Matt Murray were in the minors.
- Neuvirth magnificent against Capitals as Flyers force Game 6 Updated: Apr-23-16 12:10 am
WASHINGTON - Standing in the same crease that Steve Mason allowed a goal from 101 feet out, Philadelphia Flyers goalie Michal Neuvirth saw shots from every angle and didn't crack. Not even once.
- Wrist shots: Flyers say no bracelets for Game 4 Updated: Apr-19-16 3:47 pm
PHILADELPHIA - The Philadelphia Flyers want to keep wrist shots on the ice and not from fans in the stands.
- Flyers honor founder Ed Snider before Game 3 Updated: Apr-18-16 8:05 pm
PHILADELPHIA - The Philadelphia Flyers honored founder Ed Snider before Game 3 of the playoffs in their first home game since his death last week.
- Flyers want to win in playoffs for late owner, Ed Snider Updated: Apr-12-16 4:09 pm
PHILADELPHIA - The Philadelphia Flyers threw money at free agents with the same frivolity fans once threw ticker tape at Stanley Cup parades.
- Capitals prepare for hard-fought series against Flyers Updated: Apr-11-16 4:04 pm
- Ed Snider, founder of Philadelphia Flyers, dies at 83 Updated: Apr-11-16 3:23 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Ed Snider was weakened by cancer, the disease that kept him from his beloved Philadelphia Flyers.
- Islanders lose 5-2 to flyers, get Panthers in 1st round Updated: Apr-10-16 11:05 pm
- Flyers beat Penguins 3-1, clinch playoff spot Updated: Apr-09-16 7:25 pm
PHILADELPHIA - With their ailing owner watching from home, the Philadelphia Flyers clinched a playoff berth.
- Jake Gardiner scores in OT, Maple Leafs beat Flyers 4-3 Updated: Apr-07-16 10:59 pm
PHILADELPHIA - The Toronto Maple Leafs did their best to spoil Philadelphia's playoff chances until the final minute of regulation.
- Detroit shuts out Flyers 3-0 as playoff race winds down Updated: Apr-07-16 12:09 am
DETROIT - If the Detroit Red Wings make the playoffs for a 25th straight year, they can thank Jimmy Howard.
- Penguins build early lead and rout Flyers 6-2 Updated: Apr-03-16 9:56 pm
PITTSBURGH - As the Stanley Cup playoffs approach, the Pittsburgh Penguins are playing with the confidence that they can beat any team in the NHL.