- Kidd not worried about Pierce matchup vs Raptors Updated: Apr-23-14 5:32 pm
- DeRozan scores 30 as Raptors beat Nets 100-95 Updated: Apr-23-14 12:03 am
- Raptors GM Ujiri uses profanity about Nets Updated: Apr-19-14 5:45 pm
- Jazz win tiebreaker, get No. 4 spot for lottery Updated: Apr-18-14 4:59 pm
- Celtics' boss Ainge faces 2nd rebuilding offseason Updated: Apr-17-14 8:06 pm
- Nets rest starters, lose 114-85 to Cavaliers Updated: Apr-16-14 11:37 pm
- Nets resting all starters for season finale Updated: Apr-16-14 7:53 pm
- Knicks pound Nets again as Anthony sits Updated: Apr-15-14 11:57 pm
- Maybe Thibodeau was right not to call race early Updated: Apr-14-14 3:44 am
- Hawks beat Nets, close in on playoff spot Updated: Apr-11-14 11:09 pm
- Pierce becomes 18th player to reach 25,000 points Updated: Apr-11-14 8:54 pm
- Magic hold off Nets to win second straight Updated: Apr-09-14 11:15 pm
- A look at the NBA playoff picture Updated: Apr-09-14 3:17 am
- Nets finish off sweep of Heat, win 88-87 Updated: Apr-08-14 11:54 pm
- Garnett solid, lifts Brooklyn past 76ers 105-101 Updated: Apr-05-14 11:39 pm
- Nets use 3-point attack to beat Pistons 116-104 Updated: Apr-04-14 11:27 pm
- Pierce, Nets win 13th straight at home, top Wolves Updated: Mar-30-14 11:47 pm
- Nets beat Cavs 108-97 for 12th straight at home Updated: Mar-28-14 10:54 pm
- Evans, Morrow rally Pelicans past Nets in OT Updated: Mar-25-14 12:44 am
NEW YORK - Jason Kidd never appears worries about anything, certainly not about someone like Paul Pierce.
TORONTO - DeMar DeRozan put his playoff jitters aside and turned in an All-Star performance for the Toronto Raptors.
TORONTO - Raptors general manager Masai Ujiri let loose a profanity about the Brooklyn Nets during a pregame address meant to pump up a group of fans outside Air Canada Centre before Saturday's opening game of the NBA playoffs.
BOSTON - The third-worst season in Boston Celtics history is over, leaving Danny Ainge with plenty of problems as he continues to rebuild the team.
CLEVELAND - The Nets lounged their way into the NBA playoffs.
CLEVELAND - On the final day, the Nets rested.
NEW YORK - At least the New York Knicks can say they won a city championship.
NEW YORK - Jeff Teague wasn't letting anything stand in the Atlanta Hawks' way, not even his own brother.
NEW YORK - Paul Pierce has become the 18th player in NBA history to reach 25,000 points.
ORLANDO, Florida - The Orlando Magic finally are showing the patience in critical moments that coach Jacque Vaughn has been waiting for all season.
A look at where things stand in the NBA playoff picture, with eight days remaining in the regular season:
MIAMI - A debated block at the buzzer. A season sweep of the NBA champions.
PHILADELPHIA - Kevin Garnett finished an alley-oop with the ease of a rookie, not an aging veteran.
NEW YORK - Lately, it seems as though the Brooklyn Nets just can't get enough home cooking.
NEW YORK - They have gone from disappointment to dominant, a team that was booed on its home floor and now rarely loses there.
NEW YORK - After three long games on the road, the Brooklyn Nets made quick work of Cleveland back at home.
NEW ORLEANS - Down 22 points in the third quarter to the surging Brooklyn Nets, the New Orleans Pelicans appeared headed to a lopsided defeat. That's when Tyreke Evans turned the game around.