- Clippers beat Celtics 96-88 in Doc Rivers' return Updated: Dec-11-13 10:50 pm
- Former Celtics coach Rivers returns with Clippers Updated: Dec-11-13 10:29 pm
- Williams, Pierce return, lead Nets over Celtics Updated: Dec-10-13 11:14 pm
- Kidd's rough coaching indoctrination - NBA notes Updated: Dec-09-13 10:18 am
- Lopez leads Nets to 90-82 win at Bucks Updated: Dec-08-13 12:27 am
- Celtics get quick start, beat Nuggets 106-98 Updated: Dec-06-13 11:11 pm
- Knicks crush Nets in 1st meeting this season Updated: Dec-05-13 11:08 pm
- Knicks, Nets set for matchup of teams that 'stink' Updated: Dec-04-13 3:45 pm
- Nuggets blow out Nets for 7th straight victory Updated: Dec-04-13 12:13 am
- Nets' Pierce has broken hand, out 2-4 weeks Updated: Dec-02-13 12:38 pm
- Johnson scores 26, Nets beat Grizzlies 97-88 Updated: Dec-01-13 12:05 am
- Pierce, Randolph out for Nets-Grizzlies game Updated: Nov-30-13 7:59 pm
- Green scores 31 to lead Celtics past Cavs, 103-86 Updated: Nov-29-13 11:20 pm
- Lakers blow huge lead but beat Nets 99-94 Updated: Nov-28-13 1:24 am
- Blatche scores 24 as Nets beat Raptors 102-100 Updated: Nov-26-13 11:35 pm
- Pistons hand last-place Nets fifth straight loss Updated: Nov-24-13 5:51 pm
- At 37, Garnett enters twilight of his career Updated: Nov-23-13 4:28 pm
- Love, Wolves beat KG for 1st time, 111-81 Updated: Nov-22-13 11:42 pm
- Blazers surge past Nets for 7th straight victory Updated: Nov-18-13 11:24 pm
- Clippers beat Nets 110-103 to go 5-0 at home Updated: Nov-17-13 2:33 am
- Love, Pekovic power Wolves over Celtics Updated: Nov-16-13 11:43 pm
- Johnson lifts Nets to 100-98 OT win over Suns Updated: Nov-16-13 1:39 am
- Celtics coach Stevens tunes out talk of tanking Updated: Nov-14-13 7:09 pm
- Kings beat Nets 107-86 to snap 5-game skid Updated: Nov-14-13 12:35 am
- Pacers beat Nets to improve NBA-best start to 7-0 Updated: Nov-09-13 11:30 pm
BOSTON - Doc Rivers picked up another win in Boston.
BOSTON - Doc Rivers made his way down the hallway that goes past the locker rooms at the TD Garden, stopping every few feet to shake hands or give a hug to another old friend.
NEW YORK - For Paul Pierce and Kevin Garnett, seeing Deron Williams back far outweighed seeing the Celtics again.
Right out of the gate, several of his key players broke down with injuries. He was caught cheating, then lying. He demoted a longtime friend. The team is an outright disgrace. Some have urged him to just quit right now, so he'll best be remembered as a player.
MILWAUKEE - Brook Lopez and the Brooklyn Nets needed a strong performance after an embarrassing loss to the New York Knicks.
BOSTON - Kris Humphries didn't play 20 minutes in a game for the whole month of November. Five times this season he never got off the bench at all.
NEW YORK - The "laughingstocks" won in a laugher.
GREENBURGH, New York - Start spreading the news. One of New York's bumbling basketball teams is about to win!
NEW YORK - A small but spirited cheer broke out in a corner of Barclays Center, a contrast to the boos that rained down for much of the second half.
NEW YORK - Paul Pierce will be out two to four weeks with a broken bone in his right hand, the biggest loss yet for the injury-plagued Brooklyn Nets.
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - The Brooklyn Nets relied on Joe Johnson early, Brook Lopez late and mixed in Andray Blatche to snap a two-game losing streak.
BOSTON - In the heyday of the New Big Three, when the Boston Celtics were winning the 2008 NBA title and going back to the finals two years later, there arose in the TD Garden a new tradition: Gino Time.
NEW YORK - Nick Young and the Lakers' 3-point shooters couldn't miss early. Paul Pierce couldn't believe he missed at the end.
TORONTO - Hey, a win is a win.
NEW YORK - They are the NBA's most expensive team, filled with All-Stars and the belief they can contend for a championship.
MINNEAPOLIS - Kevin Garnett had stepped on the court against his former franchise seven times. He had walked away a winner each time after imposing his unyielding will on the Minnesota Timberwolves.
NEW YORK - LaMarcus Aldridge was stunned, suddenly finding himself matched against a version of Kevin Garnett that hadn't been seen yet in Brooklyn.
LOS ANGELES - The Nets were without four starters, and the Clippers got a scare from one of theirs.
MINNEAPOLIS - Nikola Pekovic has been tip-toeing through the early portion of the season while he tries to find his niche in a revamped Minnesota offense.
PHOENIX - Joe Johnson was too tired to celebrate his game-winning shot.
SACRAMENTO, California - Marcus Thornton scored a season-high 24 points after losing his starting spot to rookie Ben McLemore, and the Sacramento Kings snapped a five-game losing streak by beating the Brooklyn Nets 107-86 on Wednesday night.
NEW YORK - Falling a game short of the NBA Finals last season, the clear goal for the Indiana Pacers is the No. 1 seed in the Eastern Conference and the home-court advantage that comes with it.