- Ibrahimovic scores on CL return to Malmo, Juve beats City Updated: Nov-25-15 6:36 pm
PARIS - Zlatan Ibrahimovic celebrated his return to his first senior club with a goal as Paris Saint-Germain advanced to the knockout phase of the Champions League on Wednesday while Juventus claimed top spot to qualify from Group D with a 1-0 win over Manchester City.
- France, England soccer teams unite in defiance, respect Updated: Nov-18-15 12:28 am
LONDON - Uniting in a symbol of defiance and respect, players and fans of the French and English soccer teams delivered a moving display of solidarity at Wembley Stadium at a friendly staged four days after the deadly attacks in Paris.
- French national team to play England in act of defiance Updated: Nov-16-15 4:33 pm
LONDON - The Wembley Arch will be illuminated in the red, white and blue of the French flag. The French motto, "Liberte, Egalite, Fraternite" will be projected onto the front of the stadium. The words of "La Marseillaise," France's national anthem, will be shown on giant screens so that England fans can sing along with their French counterparts.
- How a night of horror washes Paris in blood; 129 dead Updated: Nov-15-15 9:09 pm
PARIS - The attackers worked in three synchronized teams, wearing matching suicide vests and carrying the same weapons. In an excruciating half-hour, they unleashed their terror.
- England-France friendly to go ahead on Tuesday at Wembley Updated: Nov-14-15 2:18 pm
PARIS - The soccer friendly between England and France in London will go ahead as planned on Tuesday, despite major concerns over safety following the deadly attacks in Paris.
- With Benzema out, France coach Deschamps considers options Updated: Nov-10-15 12:13 pm
CLAIREFONTAINE, France - France's upcoming matches against Germany and England have extra significance in the absence of first-choice striker Karim Benzema.
- Atletico held to 0-0 draw by Astana in Champions League Updated: Nov-03-15 12:25 pm
ASTANA, Kazakhstan - Atletico Madrid was left frustrated in a 0-0 draw with Kazakhstan's Astana in the Champions League on Tuesday.