- Durant leads Thunder over Pelicans, 109-95 Updated: Dec-07-13 12:20 am
- Nowitzki carries Mavs past Pelicans 100-97 Updated: Dec-05-13 12:21 am
- Holiday lifts Pelicans to 3OT win over Bulls Updated: Dec-03-13 12:59 am
- Davis hurt, Anderson leads Pelicans over Knicks Updated: Dec-01-13 11:42 pm
- Holiday powers Pelicans in return to Philadelphia Updated: Nov-29-13 11:56 pm
- Thompson leads Warriors over Pelicans 102-101 Updated: Nov-27-13 12:25 am
- Ginobli scores 16, leads Spurs over Pelicans Updated: Nov-26-13 1:05 am
- Davis, Pelicans rally to beat Cavaliers 104-100 Updated: Nov-23-13 12:11 am
- Davis leads Pelicans past Jazz 105-98 Updated: Nov-21-13 12:09 am
- Davis powers Pelicans to 135-98 rout of 76ers Updated: Nov-17-13 12:12 am
- Does Warriors' David Lee deserve elite power forward... Updated: Nov-06-13 12:16 pm
- Bledsoe and Green lead Suns over Pelicans Updated: Nov-06-13 12:05 am
NEW ORLEANS - When Pelicans 7-footer Jason Smith stepped outside for the type of mid-range jumper he hits routinely, Oklahoma City's Serge Ibaka sprang out to the perimeter and blocked the shot.
NEW ORLEANS - Dirk Nowitzki was not happy with his play or Dallas' defense for most of Wednesday night. He still found a way to end the New Orleans Pelicans' three-game winning streak.
CHICAGO - After three overtimes and playing nearly 50 minutes, Jrue Holiday was happy to get off the court.
NEW YORK - Once Anthony Davis went down, Ryan Anderson stepped up to keep the New York Knicks on their losing ways.
PHILADELPHIA - The crowd greeted Jrue Holiday with a warm ovation in the All-Star's first trip back to Philadelphia since the 76ers traded him to the Pelicans over the summer.
NEW ORLEANS - After many of his teammates were dressed and walking to the bus outside New Orleans Arena, Jermaine O'Neal sat in the visitors' locker room, still in uniform, with large packs of ice wrapped around his legs and a slight smile on his face.
SAN ANTONIO - A big effort from the bench sent San Antonio to its 11th straight victory.
NEW ORLEANS - Jrue Holiday saw a late 12-point deficit as an opportunity to deliver a character-building message.
NEW ORLEANS - Anthony Davis has come close to making New Orleans Pelicans franchise history two games in a row. Ryan Anderson has helped ensure Anderson's performances don't go to waste.
NEW ORLEANS - Anthony Davis was on his way to what might have been a memorable - and unusual - statistical line before he came out for good with more than three minutes still left in the third quarter.
MINNEAPOLIS - When a panel of ESPN's basketball experts got together before the season to discuss the state of the sport, the chat predictably seemed to stagnate on the complicated topic of the game's best power forward.
NEW ORLEANS - Gerald Green couldn't miss. Then again, neither did many of his teammates.