- BYU rolls past North Texas 97-67 Updated: Dec-03-13 11:53 pm
- BYU gets the 85-74 win over Utah St. Updated: Nov-30-13 11:39 pm
- BYU stumbles late, loses to No. 12 Wichita State Updated: Nov-27-13 1:32 am
- Baker leads No. 12 Wichita St past BYU 75-62 Updated: Nov-27-13 1:23 am
- Haws lifts BYU to 86-82 victory over Texas Updated: Nov-25-13 9:54 pm
- No. 21 Iowa St rallies to beat BYU 90-88 Updated: Nov-21-13 2:15 am
- No. 21 Iowa St rallies to beat BYU 90-88 Updated: Nov-21-13 1:57 am
- BYU dominates Colorado Mesa 84-60 Updated: Nov-17-13 12:18 am
- Hot-shooting BYU beats Stanford, 112-103 Updated: Nov-12-13 1:42 am
- BYU beats Weber State 81-72 Updated: Nov-09-13 12:55 am
PROVO, Utah - Tyler Haws scored 23 points as Brigham Young pulled away from North Texas in the second half to take a 97-67 victory Tuesday night.
SALT LAKE CITY - Tyler Haws scored 21 points and Matt Carlino added 18 points to lead Brigham Young to an 85-74 win Saturday over in state rival and previously unbeaten Utah State.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - BYU coach Dave Rose saw his guys wear down before his very eyes Tuesday night.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Bodies were flying all over the floor. Bumps and bruises gave way to cuts and blood.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Tyler Haws scored all but two of his 25 points in the second half, Matt Carlino added 20 points and BYU bounced back from its first loss of the season to beat Texas 86-82 on Monday night in the semifinals of the CBE Classic.
PROVO, Utah - Brigham Young has seen this script play out far too many times over the past 27 years.
PROVO, Utah - No. 21 Iowa State fought through a stretch of runs by Brigham Young and did all the right things down the stretch to win a tough road game against a high-scoring opponent.
PROVO, Utah - Matt Carlino scored 16 points as BYU easily beat Colorado Mesa 84-60 Saturday night in the second round of the CBE Hall of Fame Classic.
STANFORD, California - Tyler Haws had 31 points and eight rebounds, Matt Carlino scored 26 points and BYU beat Stanford 112-103 on Monday night in the first major test of the season for both teams.
PROVO, Utah - Tyler Haws scored 28 points and Matt Carlino added 22 to lead BYU to an 81-72 win over in-state rival Weber State Friday night.