- Haws scores 25, BYU beats San Diego 78-70 Updated: Mar-01-14 6:27 pm
- Carlino's 30 sparks BYU past Portland 89-72 Updated: Feb-22-14 11:41 pm
- BYU beats No. 25 Gonzaga 73-65 Updated: Feb-21-14 2:54 am
- BYU rallies past Saint Mary's 60-57 Updated: Feb-15-14 10:47 pm
- Gill, Bock lead Pacific past BYU 89-82 Updated: Feb-14-14 1:42 am
- BYU takes over 2nd, beats San Francisco 68-63 Updated: Feb-08-14 11:32 pm
SAN DIEGO - Tyler Haws had 25 points and BYU wrapped up the No. 2 seed in the West Coast Conference tournament with a 78-70 win at San Diego Saturday.
PROVO, Utah - Matt Carlino drained eight 3-pointers to finish with 30 points, both career-highs, as BYU defeated Portland 89-72 on Saturday night.
PROVO, Utah - BYU has been fighting to stay in the picture for an NCAA tournament at-large bid after piling up potentially damaging losses in West Coast Conference play. Poor perimeter defense has been a culprit in many of those setbacks.
MORAGA, California - Tyler Haws scored 18 points and BYU overcame a 14-point, first-half deficit to sweep the regular-season series against Saint Mary's with a 60-57 victory on Saturday night.
PROVO, Utah - Brigham Young held San Francisco scoreless for the final 1:49 to post a 68-63 win and take sole-possession of second place in the West Coast Conference Saturday night.