- Democrat Nunn to report $2.4M haul in GA Sen. race Updated: Apr-14-14 10:11 am
- Elder President Bush to endorse GOP nominee in Ga. Updated: Apr-10-14 8:01 pm
- US praises Mexico for role in drug kingpin arrest Updated: Apr-02-14 12:33 pm
- GOP Senate candidates debate port, flood insurance Updated: Mar-29-14 9:22 pm
- Common Core spawns widespread political fights Updated: Mar-24-14 2:17 pm
ATLANTA - A spokesman for Democrat Michelle Nunn says she'll report about $2.4 million in contributions for the first three months of the year, her strongest fundraising quarter to date in her bid for Georgia's open U.S. Senate seat.
WASHINGTON - President George H.W. Bush is featured in a Democrat's campaign commercial, but he plans to endorse the eventual Republican nominee in Georgia's Senate race, his spokesman said Thursday.
WASHINGTON - The relationship between U.S. law enforcement and their counterparts in Mexico has never been stronger, and the arrest of Mexico's most wanted drug cartel leader earlier this year is proof of that, a senior Homeland Security Department official told Congress on Wednesday.
SAVANNAH, Georgia - Republican candidates for Georgia's open U.S. Senate seat debated Saturday whether Congress has pushed hard enough for deepening the Savannah harbor and whether the federal government should keep giving homeowners a break on flood insurance.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - More than five years after U.S. governors began a bipartisan effort to set new standards in American schools, the Common Core initiative has morphed into a political tempest fueling division among Republicans.