- Unbeaten Broncos have long list of fix-it items on offense Updated: Oct-12-15 7:12 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Peppered with questions that made it seem like the unbeaten Broncos were winless - like whether he'd consider benching his five-time MVP quarterback to fix his sputtering offense - Gary Kubiak welcomed the reprieve.
- Manning gets last laugh vs. Woodson in Broncos 16-10 win Updated: Oct-12-15 2:48 am
OAKLAND, California - Charles Woodson got his long-awaited interceptions against Peyton Manning. Manning got the win and some laughs, too, thanks to another big day from Denver's opportunistic defense.
- ICYMI in NFL's Week 5: Are the Bengals no longer Bungles? Updated: Oct-12-15 2:44 am
A lot of folks are going to want to wait and see what happens in the playoffs before declaring that Andy Dalton and the Bengals are done being the Bungles.
- Carr's late INT sends Raiders to 16-10 loss to Broncos Updated: Oct-11-15 9:27 pm
OAKLAND, California - Charles Woodson and the Oakland defense kept putting the team in position to win only to see mistakes on offense and special teams do in the Raiders.
- Harris' INT return leads Broncos to 16-10 win over Raiders Updated: Oct-11-15 8:53 pm
OAKLAND, California - After spending most of his career carrying his team to wins, Peyton Manning is just along for the ride this year with Denver.
- The Latest: DeMarcus Ware done for day with injured back Updated: Oct-11-15 6:01 pm
The latest from NFL games around the league on the fifth Sunday of the season (all times EDT):
- Oakland Raiders down to third-string safety Updated: Oct-09-15 4:47 pm
ALAMEDA, California - Oakland defensive back TJ Carrie missed his third consecutive practice with a chest injury and will not play this week, leaving the Raiders without the most versatile member of their secondary for Sunday's game against Peyton Manning and the Denver Broncos.
- Janikowski closing in on more records for Raiders Updated: Oct-08-15 6:25 pm
ALAMEDA, California - Sebastian Janikowski remembers clearly the criticism Al Davis, then the Oakland Raiders' owner, received for making him a first-round draft pick in 2000.
- Raiders S Charles Woodson still going strong at age 39 Updated: Oct-07-15 7:28 pm
ALAMEDA, California - When Charles Woodson entered the NFL nearly two decades ago, the idea that he'd still be playing at age 39 never crossed his mind.
- Justin Ellis' return a boost to Raiders defensive line Updated: Oct-02-15 5:10 pm
ALAMEDA, California - Justin Ellis is the first one to admit his absence along the Oakland Raiders' defensive line the past two weeks has been hardly noticeable.
- Browns quarterback Josh McCown bruises hand, holds onto job Updated: Sep-28-15 7:23 pm
BEREA, Ohio - Josh McCown's right hand is cut and swollen. His job status hasn't changed.
- Raiders, Falcons, Panthers lead early turnarounds Updated: Sep-28-15 4:20 pm
So the Raiders can win on the road - and in the Eastern time zone, too.
- Dead end: Raiders beat Browns 27-20, halt road losing slide Updated: Sep-28-15 2:43 am
CLEVELAND - Derek Carr and Charles Woodson dressed in front of side-by-side lockers. There they were, the new Raiders star and the old one, the future and the future Hall of Fame.
- Carr, Raiders end road skid with 27-20 win over Browns Updated: Sep-27-15 7:45 pm
CLEVELAND - The locker room attendants busily stuffed shoulder pads, helmets and cleats inside large silver-and-black trunks and travel bags for the flight back to Oakland.
- McCown, Browns come up short in 27-20 loss to Raiders Updated: Sep-27-15 7:08 pm
CLEVELAND - There were chants for the backup quarterback, missed opportunities, a crucial penalty and a late comeback that fell short.
- Raiders tight end Rivera embraces new role Updated: Sep-25-15 5:22 pm
ALAMEDA, California - For a player who spent the past two seasons as one of the primary targets for Oakland Raiders quarterbacks, tight end Mychal Rivera is surprisingly comfortable being out of the spotlight this year.
- Carr looks to build on late comeback win for Raiders Updated: Sep-23-15 7:33 pm
ALAMEDA, California - Fresh off the most productive game of his young career as the starting quarterback for the Oakland Raiders, Derek Carr now wants to do something he hasn't accomplished yet in the NFL.
- Carr's late TD pass rallies Raiders past Ravens 37-33 Updated: Sep-21-15 2:31 am
OAKLAND, California - Minutes after throwing the winning touchdown, Derek Carr handed Jack Del Rio the game ball for his first win as head coach for the Oakland Raiders.
- Carr's late TD pass rallies Raiders past Ravens 37-33 Updated: Sep-20-15 9:10 pm
OAKLAND, California - All Derek Carr wanted after he threw a late interception in a tie game was a chance.
- Raiders promote safety Tevin McDonald from practice squad Updated: Sep-19-15 5:08 pm
ALAMEDA, California - The Oakland Raiders have promoted safety Tevin McDonald from the practice squad to the active roster.
- Raiders focused on running ball against Ravens Updated: Sep-17-15 7:08 pm
BERKELEY, California - For all the concern over the injury to the throwing hand of Raiders quarterback Derek Carr, the team's inability to run the ball in its season-opening loss to Cincinnati has to be even more troubling.
- Raiders sign S Taylor Mays, DL C.J. Wilson Updated: Sep-15-15 7:28 pm
ALAMEDA, California - The Oakland Raiders responded to injuries to three defensive starters by bringing back safety Taylor Mays and defensive lineman C.J. Wilson on Tuesday.
- Bengals spoil Del Rio's debut with 33-13 win over Raiders Updated: Sep-13-15 9:03 pm
OAKLAND, California - Andy Dalton couldn't have scripted his season opener with Cincinnati much better.