- Candidates for major Oklahoma races in 2014 Updated: Apr-11-14 7:58 pm
- Independent, Republican join race for Okla.'s 4th Updated: Apr-11-14 7:55 pm
- Okla. political hopefuls wrap up candidate filing Updated: Apr-11-14 7:35 pm
- Rep. Moran loses bid to boost lawmakers' pay Updated: Apr-09-14 2:42 pm
- Local lawyers help undocumented Medford girl Updated: Apr-07-14 4:38 pm
- Lawmakers again move to freeze their paychecks Updated: Apr-03-14 4:49 pm
- Oklahoma redistricting prompted no fight in 2011 Updated: Mar-31-14 1:57 am
- Oklahoma officials express support for Hobby Lobby Updated: Mar-25-14 7:40 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - Candidates in major Oklahoma political races in 2014. The filing period ended Friday afternoon.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Two more candidates have joined the race to try and unseat six-term Republican U.S. Rep. Tom Cole of Moore from Oklahoma's 4th Congressional District.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Oklahoma's two U.S. Senate seats on the ballot in 2014 continued to draw a stream of political hopefuls on the final day of candidate filing Friday, including two-term Republican U.S. Rep. James Lankford of Edmond.
WASHINGTON - A retiring congressman has lost his quixotic bid to give members of Congress $25 a day to help with their living expenses in Washington.
MEDFORD, Oregon - Nothing could stop Yaremi Mejia from becoming a star basketball player for South Medford High.
WASHINGTON - With the approval ratings of Congress still in the gutter, House leaders are engineering another freeze in lawmakers' automatic cost-of-living pay hike.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Although Republicans controlled redistricting for the first time in Oklahoma history, they decided not to redraw congressional districts for partisan purposes in 2011 considering four of the state's five seats already were held by the GOP and the other was trending that way.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Oklahoma officials expressed support Tuesday for Hobby Lobby Stores Inc. as attorneys argued before the U.S. Supreme Court over the federal health care law's mandate that employers offer emergency contraceptives like the morning-after pill.