- Aldridge, Blazers overcome Pacers 106-102 Updated: Dec-03-13 1:54 am
- Pacers 16-1 after 105-100 win over Clippers Updated: Dec-01-13 7:49 pm
- George leads Pacers past Wizards 93-73 Updated: Nov-29-13 11:43 pm
- Pacers roll past Timberwolves 98-84 to go 13-1 Updated: Nov-25-13 10:54 pm
- Pacers beat short-handed 76ers 106-98 Updated: Nov-23-13 10:50 pm
- George's 27 points lead Pacers over Celtics 97-82 Updated: Nov-22-13 11:11 pm
- Pacers have early chance to pull away in Central Updated: Nov-16-13 3:14 am
- Pacers relying on selflessness during perfect run Updated: Nov-13-13 6:30 pm
- Pacers beat Nets to improve NBA-best start to 7-0 Updated: Nov-09-13 11:30 pm
- Perfect Pacers pull away from Bulls for 97-80 win Updated: Nov-07-13 3:33 am
- Perfect Pacers pull away late from Bulls 97-80 Updated: Nov-06-13 11:05 pm
- Does Warriors' David Lee deserve elite power forward... Updated: Nov-06-13 12:16 pm
- Pacers still unbeaten after beating Pistons 99-91 Updated: Nov-05-13 11:23 pm
PORTLAND, Oregon - After Portland had withstood a late barrage from the Indiana Pacers and Paul George, the Trail Blazers gathered at midcourt and raised their hands together.
LOS ANGELES - Despite having the NBA's best record, the Indiana Pacers realize there's always room for improvement.
INDIANAPOLIS - Lance Stephenson slumped his shoulders and dragged his feet to the bench with three minutes left in the game. Three points shy of a triple-double, Stephenson heard the crowd boo his removal and chant moments later for his return.
INDIANAPOLIS - The Pacers aren't letting anybody keep up with the Georges.
INDIANAPOLIS - Indiana coach Frank Vogel found out shortly before tip-off that Philadelphia would be playing without some of its key players.
INDIANAPOLIS - Indiana keeps talking about the big picture.
NEW YORK - Falling a game short of the NBA Finals last season, the clear goal for the Indiana Pacers is the No. 1 seed in the Eastern Conference and the home-court advantage that comes with it.
INDIANAPOLIS - Indiana is off to the perfect start.
INDIANAPOLIS - Indiana spent the offseason investing heavily in its bench.
MINNEAPOLIS - When a panel of ESPN's basketball experts got together before the season to discuss the state of the sport, the chat predictably seemed to stagnate on the complicated topic of the game's best power forward.
AUBURN HILLS, Michigan - The Indiana Pacers lost six of their first nine games last season - and they seem intent on making up for that in 2013.