- Ducks accept blame for Boudreau firing after playoff ouster Updated: Apr-30-16 8:00 pm
ANAHEIM, California - The start, not the finish, cost Bruce Boudreau his job with the Anaheim Ducks.
- Ducks face changes when slow starts finally catch up to them Updated: Apr-28-16 7:41 pm
ANAHEIM, California - The Anaheim Ducks began the season by falling far behind in the standings.
- Ducks switch goalies to Andersen for Game 3 vs. Predators Updated: Apr-19-16 2:27 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Goaltender Frederik Andersen will start Game 3 for Anaheim with the Ducks trailing 0-2 in their opening series with the Nashville Predators.
- Ducks top NHL on power play, penalty kill, overall defense Updated: Apr-13-16 7:46 pm
ANAHEIM, California - The NHL's stingiest defensive team also had the best power play and the best penalty kill this season.
- Age-old question: Is Panarin too old to be NHL's top rookie? Updated: Apr-13-16 2:38 am
The NHL has once before made a significant change to its rookie of the year rules by establishing an age limit after 31-year-old Sergei Makarov won the Calder Trophy in 1990.
- Predators goalie Rinne ready for new start in postseason Updated: Apr-12-16 6:21 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - The postseason offers the opportunity for a fresh start, and Predators goaltender Pekka Rinne couldn't be happier.
- Ducks beat Capitals, clinch Pacific Division Updated: Apr-10-16 11:37 pm
WASHINGTON - When the Anaheim Ducks lost nine of their first 10 games, making the playoffs looked like an uphill climb. Now they're Pacific Division champions for the fourth consecutive year.
- Jakob Silfverberg scores twice as Ducks beat Avalanche 5-3 Updated: Apr-10-16 1:13 am
DENVER - Now that he has reached the 20-goal mark, Jakob Silfverberg officially feels like a bona fide scorer.
- Kings hold off rival Ducks 2-1, close in on division title Updated: Apr-08-16 2:22 am
- Wheeler gets winner as Jets rally to stun Ducks in OT, 2-1 Updated: Apr-06-16 1:31 am
- Ducks beat Stars 3-1 to take over 1st place in Pacific Updated: Apr-04-16 1:54 am
ANAHEIM, California - The Anaheim Ducks' NHL-leading penalty kill has left opponents stone-faced all season. After turning that special-teams domination into offense to knock off the Dallas Stars, the Ducks had plenty to smile about.