- Raiders rookie QB comfortable in cold weather Updated: Dec-06-13 9:51 pm
- Raiders' collapse similar to 2012 Updated: Nov-29-13 6:14 pm
- McFadden expected to play for Raiders Updated: Nov-27-13 9:23 pm
- OSU, Michigan go different ways after 2011 game Updated: Nov-26-13 3:56 pm
- Pryor dresses for Raiders despite knee injury Updated: Nov-24-13 3:23 pm
- Rivera finding his way with Raiders Updated: Nov-22-13 7:00 pm
- Raiders' Moore misses second straight practice Updated: Nov-21-13 7:35 pm
- McGloin makes case for Raiders starting QB gig Updated: Nov-18-13 6:42 pm
- Giants big chance won't be against a backup QB Updated: Nov-18-13 5:33 pm
- Kubiak must decide between Keenum and Schaub Updated: Nov-18-13 3:32 am
- McGloin leads Raiders over Texans, 28-23 Updated: Nov-17-13 7:44 pm
- Pryor out for Raiders against Texans Updated: Nov-17-13 12:26 pm
- Injured Raiders QB Pryor to miss game vs Houston Updated: Nov-16-13 6:13 pm
- Pryor still questionable for Raiders Updated: Nov-15-13 5:45 pm
- Pashos expected back in lineup for Raiders Updated: Nov-14-13 6:35 pm
- It was a win, but Ohio State completed just 1 pass Updated: Nov-12-13 1:47 pm
- 3 straight wins have Giants in the playoff hunt Updated: Nov-11-13 5:47 pm
- Giants topple Raiders for 24-20 victory Updated: Nov-10-13 6:14 pm
- Pierre-Paul returns after shoulder injury Updated: Nov-10-13 2:45 pm
- Injured McFadden to miss Raiders' game in New York Updated: Nov-08-13 5:38 pm
- Raiders-Giants Capsule Updated: Nov-07-13 5:00 pm
- Hayden feels blessed year after near-fatal injury Updated: Nov-06-13 7:09 pm
- Chiefs, Broncos in heated race out West Updated: Nov-06-13 1:17 pm
ALAMEDA, California - As if playing in the Eastern time zone where they've lost 12 straight games isn't bad enough, the Oakland Raiders could be facing snowy conditions Sunday against the New York Jets.
ALAMEDA, California - Dennis Allen's second season as coach of the Oakland Raiders is starting to look a lot like his first - and that's not necessarily a good thing.
ALAMEDA, California - Oakland Raiders running back Darren McFadden went through a light practice Wednesday and will play against Dallas on Thanksgiving Day.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - A lot has happened in the two years since players from Ohio State and Michigan - the Buckeyes with their heads down, the Wolverines wildly celebrating - left the field at Michigan Stadium.
ALAMEDA, California - One of the byproducts of quarterback Matt McGloin's rise to the top of Oakland's depth chart last week was the production of rookie tight end Mychal Rivera.
ALAMEDA, California - Oakland Raiders rookie quarterback Matt McGloin could be without his top receiver when he makes his second NFL start Sunday against Tennessee.
ALAMEDA, California - Matt McGloin's rapid ascent from undrafted rookie free agent could lead to him becoming the regular starting quarterback for the Oakland Raiders.
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - After winning their fourth straight game, Tom Coughlin gave the New York Giants a break heading into their showdown with Dallas this weekend.
HOUSTON - Oakland rookie Matt McGloin was so good in a victory over the Houston Texans that it raised questions about whether Terrelle Pryor will get his job back when he's healthy.
ALAMEDA, California - Oakland Raiders quarterback Terrelle Pryor will miss Sunday's game in Houston because of a sprained right knee.
ALAMEDA, California - It's looking more and more as though Oakland Raiders quarterback Terrelle Pryor's sprained right knee will keep him out of Sunday's game in Houston.
ALAMEDA, California - The Oakland Raiders expect to have starting right tackle Tony Pashos back for Sunday's game against the Houston Texans.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Ohio State offensive lineman Jack Mewhort vividly recalls the last time the Buckeyes played at Illinois.
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - A couple of comeback kids helped the New York Giants continue their winning streak.
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - New York Giants defensive end Jason Pierre-Paul returned to Sunday's game against Oakland in the second quarter after leaving earlier with a shoulder injury.
ALAMEDA, California - Oakland Raiders running back Rashad Jennings was speaking to a group of local high school students earlier this week when the conversation turned to the importance of being prepared when opportunities in life arise.
OAKLAND (3-5) At N.Y. GIANTS (2-6)
ALAMEDA, California - As soon as D.J. Hayden woke up, he flashed back one year to the day he almost died in a practice collision.