- Okla. House passes extension of movie tax credit Updated: Mar-04-14 6:45 pm
- Oscar pizza delivery man gets $1,000 tip Updated: Mar-04-14 5:22 pm
- Okla. House defeats extension of movie tax credit Updated: Mar-03-14 7:02 pm
- Ellen's Oscar celeb selfie a landmark media moment Updated: Mar-03-14 6:23 pm
- Pride of Africa: Kenya celebrates Nyong'o's Oscar Updated: Mar-03-14 9:04 am
- Lupita Nyong'o wins Oscar for supporting actress Updated: Mar-03-14 12:25 am
- Hollywood movie titles lost in translation Updated: Feb-28-14 11:59 am
- Oscar predictions: What will win and should win Updated: Feb-26-14 1:22 pm
- Lupita Nyong'o is Hollywood's new fixation Updated: Feb-18-14 3:53 pm
- Julia Roberts' family mourning half-sister's death Updated: Feb-10-14 9:11 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - The Oklahoma House passed a bill Tuesday - on a second try - that extends a tax credit for the film industry after debating the economic impact of the measure and how one film that received such an incentive portrayed the state.
LOS ANGELES - The pizza delivery man who fed stars at the Oscars received a best tip award for a supporting player: $1,000 in cash handed over by ceremony host Ellen DeGeneres.
OKLAHOMA CITY - The Oklahoma House defeated legislation Monday that would have extended a tax credit program for the film industry after opponents argued that tax dollars that pay for the program would be better spent on core state services.
NEW YORK - Ellen DeGeneres' celeb-studded selfie from the most-watched Oscars telecast in a decade was a landmark social media moment at a time online conversation is boosting television viewership and vice versa.
NAIROBI, Kenya - "You are the pride of Africa," Kenya's president exclaimed on Twitter as he celebrated Kenya's first major Oscar win by actress Lupita Nyong'o.
LOS ANGELES - After a whirlwind of awards season attention for Lupita Nyong'o ended with a best supporting actress award at Sunday's Oscars, the "12 Years a Slave" star honored the character that put her on stage.
JERUSALEM - David O. Russell's crime drama "American Hustle" could be a big winner at Sunday's Academy Awards. But for the movie's many international fans, it may take a little longer to realize it. In their country, there is simply no word that captures the true essence of "Hustle."
A seemingly endless movie awards season finally concludes Sunday with the Academy Awards. By now, many of the front-runners have established themselves, but the night's big honor - best picture - remains a dramatic question mark.
BEVERLY HILLS, California - Lupita Nyong'o is preparing herself for normalcy. After the frenzy that's followed her gripping performance in "12 Years a Slave," she wants to be ready for life back home in New York.
LOS ANGELES - The Los Angeles County coroner's office is investigating the death of Julia Roberts' 37-year-old half-sister.