- Thompson has 30 and Warriors top Grizzlies 108-82 Updated: Dec-08-13 12:12 am
- Harden scores 34, Rockets beat Warriors 105-83 Updated: Dec-07-13 12:06 am
- Warriors rally from 27 down to top Raptors 112-103 Updated: Dec-04-13 2:11 am
- Curry's free throws help Warriors edge Kings Updated: Dec-01-13 10:22 pm
- Westbrook's 3-pointer beats Warriors in OT Updated: Nov-30-13 12:35 am
- Nowitzki gets 22, Mavs hold off Warriors 103-99 Updated: Nov-28-13 12:35 am
- Thompson leads Warriors over Pelicans 102-101 Updated: Nov-27-13 12:25 am
- 'Stretch 4s' are not your father's power forwards Updated: Nov-26-13 12:16 pm
- Gasol, Young propel Lakers past Warriors 102-95 Updated: Nov-23-13 2:30 am
- Curry scores 22 to lead Warriors over Jazz 98-87 Updated: Nov-19-13 12:53 am
- Warriors' O'Neal has bruised knee, groin strain Updated: Nov-18-13 8:06 pm
- Warriors hold off Jazz 102-88 after O'Neal injury Updated: Nov-17-13 1:50 am
- Iguodala lifts Warriors past Thunder, 116-115 Updated: Nov-15-13 2:44 am
- Curry, Lee lead Warriors past Pistons 113-95 Updated: Nov-13-13 2:20 am
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - Klay Thompson erased a previous bad outing by scoring early and in the process helped himself accomplish a first in his NBA career.
HOUSTON - The Rockets' offense is one of the best in the NBA. However, against Golden State on Friday night, it was the defense that was the key.
OAKLAND, California - Thirty minutes after fueling Golden State's largest fourth-quarter comeback in more than 50 years, Klay Thompson pointed to a halftime speech by teammate Jermaine O'Neal as the difference.
SACRAMENTO, California - After Golden State's difficult road loss two nights ago in Oklahoma City, Stephen Curry was anxious to avoid a repeat performance Sunday against the Sacramento Kings.
DALLAS - Shane Larkin dribbled the length of the court in a full sprint and hit a running shot off one foot just before the third-quarter buzzer.
NEW ORLEANS - After many of his teammates were dressed and walking to the bus outside New Orleans Arena, Jermaine O'Neal sat in the visitors' locker room, still in uniform, with large packs of ice wrapped around his legs and a slight smile on his face.
Ryan Anderson missed New Orleans' first nine games this season because of a toe injury. He returned Nov. 16 and instantly found his home on the perimeter - he made six three-point shots against Philadelphia, scoring 26 points in 27 minutes to lead his team to a rollicking rout.
LOS ANGELES - Pau Gasol and Nick Young did a remarkable job keeping the Los Angeles Lakers together without their two injured stars.
OAKLAND, California - Golden State Warriors center Jermaine O'Neal has a bruised right knee and a strained right groin.
OAKLAND, California - Silence one moment, pandemonium the next.
OAKLAND, California - Stephen Curry couldn't remember the last time he sat out an entire fourth quarter for any reason other than an injury.