- Colorado blown out by No. 4 Arizona 88-61 Updated: Feb-23-14 12:53 am
- Gordon, Johnson lead Arizona past Colorado 88-61 Updated: Feb-23-14 12:51 am
- Booker leads Colorado past ASU 61-52 Updated: Feb-20-14 2:42 am
- Colorado hands USC 6th straight loss, 83-74 Updated: Feb-16-14 10:38 pm
- Anderson, Alford lead UCLA past Colorado 92-74 Updated: Feb-13-14 11:27 pm
BOULDER, Colorado - The Colorado Buffaloes didn't make a basket for the game's first 10 minutes, 10 seconds - and that was part of the "good" half of basketball they played against fourth-ranked Arizona.
BOULDER, Colorado - For a team that built its reputation on stifling defense, fourth-ranked Arizona sure showed some offensive prowess Saturday night.
BOULDER, Colorado - The Colorado Buffaloes had already pulled the ripcord on their free fall after star point guard Spencer Dinwiddie's season-ending knee injury more than a month ago. What they got Wednesday night was the signature win to go with it.
LOS ANGELES - Xavier Johnson scored 20 points and Colorado completed a season sweep of Southern California with an 83-74 victory Sunday, sending USC to its sixth straight loss.
LOS ANGELES - Kyle Anderson had 22 points, seven rebounds and 11 assists, freshman Bryce Alford scored 12 of his 14 points in the second half on four 3-pointers, and UCLA rallied from a 12-point first-half deficit for a 92-74 victory over Colorado on Thursday night.