- No. 14 Florida State, Cook set for test vs. No. 10 Florida Updated: Nov-26-15 11:55 am
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - It is another week and another high-ranked defense for Dalvin Cook and Florida State.
- No. 11 UNC's visit to NC State headlines ACC's final week Updated: Nov-26-15 4:01 am
A look at things to watch in the Atlantic Coast Conference during the final week of the regular season:
- FSU official details favorable treatment of players Updated: Nov-25-15 11:04 pm
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - The Florida State University official once in charge of the office that counsels campus rape victims told lawyers suing the school that football players receive special treatment, and that most of the 20 victims who alleged sexual assaults by team members during the past nine years declined to press student conduct charges.
- LSU's Miles sidestepping questions about his future Updated: Nov-24-15 5:29 am
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - LSU coach Les Miles considers talk about his job security "off limits" right now and he has no interest in retiring.
- Fisher: No. 14 Florida Stare, No. 10 Florida very similar Updated: Nov-23-15 6:22 pm
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - As Florida State coach Jimbo Fisher prepares for Saturday's game against No. 10 Florida, he sees a mirror image of his own squad.
- Reaching 50 wins goal for No. 16 Florida State seniors Updated: Nov-19-15 5:13 pm
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - The last goal remaining for Florida State's seniors is to leave school with 50 wins under their belts.
- Fisher: Maguire will start at QB for No. 16 Florida State Updated: Nov-16-15 6:12 pm
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - For the first time this season, the Florida State quarterback job is Sean Maguire's to lose.
- NC State can't hold lead in 34-17 loss to No. 19 Florida St Updated: Nov-14-15 6:49 pm
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - North Carolina State took an early 10-point lead against Florida State, but for the second straight year they were unable to sustain it.
- Maguire rallies No. 19 Florida State past NC State, 34-17 Updated: Nov-14-15 6:23 pm
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - No quarterback in college football might have had as roller-coaster a week as Florida State's Sean Maguire.
- No. 19 Florida St. announces Golson will start on Saturday Updated: Nov-12-15 7:30 pm
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Florida State coach Jimbo Fisher has named Everett Golson the starting quarterback for Saturday's game against North Carolina State.
- No. 19 Florida State looking for strong finish to season Updated: Nov-09-15 5:46 pm
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Coach Jimbo Fisher thinks Florida State can still have a successful season despite having its Atlantic Coast Conference title hopes dashed.
- No. 17 Seminoles squander halftime lead to No. 3 Clemson Updated: Nov-07-15 9:34 pm
CLEMSON, South Carolina - It didn't take long for Florida State coach Jimbo Fisher to turn from disappointment to hope after the Seminoles' first loss to Clemson in four years.
- No. 3 Clemson, Watson rally past No. 17 Seminoles 23-13 Updated: Nov-07-15 8:57 pm
CLEMSON, South Carolina - Clemson coach Dabo Swinney put on a slideshow for his team this week with pictures of the College Football Playoff title site in Arizona and the White House, a privilege reserved for national champions.
- Maguire starts at QB for Florida State Updated: Nov-07-15 4:05 pm
CLEMSON, South Carolina - Sean Maguire is getting his second straight start for No. 17 Florida State at No. 3 Clemson on Saturday.
- No. 17 Florida State preparing for No. 3 Clemson, QB Watson Updated: Nov-05-15 12:39 pm
CLEMSON, South Carolina - One look at this year's film told Florida State coach Jimbo Fisher all he needed to know about the growth of Clemson quarterback Deshaun Watson.
- Those crazy, end-of-game kick returns? It's mostly ad lib Updated: Nov-05-15 5:29 am
By now, the eight-lateral kick return for Miami's winning touchdown over Duke last weekend has joined California's storied five-lateral "Play To Beat The Band" against Stanford in 1982 in college football lore.
- Receivers making steady gains for No. 17 Florida State Updated: Nov-03-15 5:52 pm
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - For Florida State to pull off the upset of third-ranked Clemson, the Seminoles need the same major contributions from their wide receivers they've recently been getting.
- Cook, Golson return to practice for No. 17 Florida State Updated: Nov-02-15 5:58 pm
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Dalvin Cook and Everett Golson returned to practice on Monday as No. 17 Florida State began preparations for Saturday's game at third-ranked Clemson.
- No. 3 Clemson focused, stakes rise vs. No. 17 Florida State Updated: Nov-02-15 3:07 pm
CLEMSON, South Carolina - Clemson quarterback Deshaun Watson understands the higher stakes this week for the third-ranked Tigers against No. 17 Florida State and plans to keep calm the only way he knows how - by not thinking too much about it.
- Who's next at Virginia Tech? Possible successors for Beamer Updated: Nov-02-15 4:26 am
The cliche goes that you don't want to be the guy who follows the coaching legend.
- No. 17 Florida St. goes into Clemson week with QB questions Updated: Nov-01-15 3:01 pm
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - No. 17 Florida State will go into this week's preparations for third-ranked Clemson with the quarterback position unsettled.
- No. 17 Florida State secondary looks to contain Syracuse QB Updated: Oct-29-15 8:30 pm
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Florida State's secondary was considered to be the strength of the defense coming into the season. This month, the banged-up unit has been a glaring weakness.
- Freshmen making immediate impact in ACC this season Updated: Oct-28-15 2:19 pm
Many Atlantic Coast Conference coaches knew that they were going to have to rely on underclassmen coming into the season.