- Heisman dream in reach for FSU QB Jameis Winston Updated: Dec-12-13 6:52 pm
- 2013 ACC football coaches awards Updated: Dec-11-13 2:31 pm
- ACC coaches vote FSU's Winston player of year Updated: Dec-11-13 2:22 pm
- Florida St-Auburn title game to usher out BCS era Updated: Dec-08-13 10:09 pm
- FSU rolls, OSU upset, Auburn heads to title game Updated: Dec-08-13 3:08 am
- Winston leads No. 1 FSU over No. 20 Duke 45-7 Updated: Dec-08-13 1:12 am
- Report: FSU and Fisher agree to new deal Updated: Dec-07-13 10:33 pm
- Coach: Winston showed no stress from investigation Updated: Dec-06-13 5:03 pm
- No. 1 Florida State moves past Winston accusation Updated: Dec-06-13 4:35 am
- Cutcliffe, No. 20 Duke set to take on No. 1 FSU Updated: Dec-05-13 1:30 pm
- 2013 ACC coach, rookie of year voting Updated: Dec-03-13 1:24 pm
- ACC honors FSU's Winston, Duke's Cutcliffe Updated: Dec-03-13 1:22 pm
- Prosecutor: Winston investigation 'thorough' Updated: Dec-02-13 8:21 pm
- No. 20 Duke attempts to slow WR Kelvin Benjamin Updated: Dec-02-13 7:48 pm
- Florida St ranked No. 1 for first time since 2000 Updated: Dec-01-13 7:18 pm
- Florida State's Erving chosen ACC lineman of year Updated: Dec-01-13 1:48 pm
- No. 2 Florida State stays unbeaten, 37-7 at Swamp Updated: Nov-30-13 5:44 pm
- NG Timmy Jernigan leads No. 2 Florida St defense Updated: Nov-28-13 3:18 pm
- No. 2 Seminoles' Freeman closing in on 1,000 yards Updated: Nov-25-13 9:06 pm
- Does Florida State play for a title if it doesn't have... Updated: Nov-25-13 11:17 am
- Winston, No. 2 FSU roll past Idaho 80-14 Updated: Nov-23-13 9:21 pm
- Winston, No. 2 FSU roll past Idaho 80-14 Updated: Nov-23-13 9:15 pm
- No. 2 Seminoles' backup QB tries to stay ready Updated: Nov-19-13 7:50 pm
- No. 2 Florida State rolls on, unfazed by probe Updated: Nov-18-13 5:19 pm
- No. 2 Florida St rolls, investigation continues Updated: Nov-17-13 5:06 pm
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Jameis Winston envisioned winning the Heisman Trophy well before he signed with Florida State.
GREENSBORO, North Carolina - Voting results for the 2013 all-Atlantic Coast Conference teams and individual award winners, as determined by a vote of the league's 14 head coaches. Coaches were not allowed to vote for their own players.
GREENSBORO, North Carolina - The Atlantic Coast Conference's coaches have selected Florida State quarterback Jameis Winston as the league's player of the year and Duke's David Cutcliffe as the coach of the year.
As college football prepares for the final Bowl Championship Series, featuring a Florida State-Auburn championship game, it's easy to see why the coming four-team playoff won't solve all the postseason problems.
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - The last steps to the BCS championship game summed up their seasons.
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Jameis Winston and No. 1 Florida State made it look easy again.
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - The Palm Beach Post is reporting that Florida State and coach Jimbo Fisher have agreed to new contract that will pay him about $4.1 million per year.
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Jameis Winston quickly emerged as one of college football's biggest stars because of his brilliant play, while also charming Florida State fans with his smile and natural charisma.
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - A prosecutor's decision to not bring charges against Florida State quarterback and Heisman Trophy favorite Jameis Winston has removed a cloud from over the team, which is focused and prepared to face Duke in the Atlantic Coast Conference championship game, Coach Jimbo Fisher said.
DURHAM, North Carolina - David Cutcliffe learned under Bear Bryant, helped bring a national title to Tennessee and developed the Manning brothers into Super Bowl MVPs.
GREENSBORO, North Carolina - Voting results for the Atlantic Coast Conference's coach and rookie of the year awards, as determined by a vote of 65 members of the Atlantic Coast Sports Media Association.
GREENSBORO, North Carolina - Florida State quarterback Jameis Winston is the Atlantic Coast Conference's rookie of the year and Duke's David Cutcliffe is its coach of the year for the second straight season.
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - The prosecutor investigating sexual assault allegations against Florida State quarterback Jameis Winston wants the process to be "thorough" and won't let football dictate when he will wrap up his inquiry.
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Duke must find a way to slow down Florida State receiver Kelvin Benjamin if the No. 20 Blue Devils want to have a chance of upsetting the top-ranked Seminoles in the Atlantic Coast Conference championship.
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Florida State was voted the No. 1 team in the FBS Sunday for the first time since Oct. 1, 2000. The Seminoles are heavily favored against Duke in the upcoming Atlantic Coast Conference championship game and are 60 minutes from a berth in the BCS title game.
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Florida State's Cameron Erving has been chosen the 2013 Atlantic Coast Conference offensive lineman of the year.
GAINESVILLE, Florida - Kelvin Benjamin shook off one tackler and then three more, bullying his way into the end zone to finish off Florida State's most impressive play on a day filled with them.
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Florida State nose guard Timmy Jernigan isn't always double-teamed. Opponents, on occasion, take the risk leaving the 6-foot-2, 296-pounder matched up against a single interior lineman.
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Devonta Freeman is on the verge of accomplishing a feat only five others have at Florida State since the football program began in 1947 - rush for 1,000 yards.
Almost everyone who has seen the Florida State football team this year says the biggest reason it is in position to play for the national championship is quarterback Jameis Winston.
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Idaho coach Paul Petrino has had a trying season. The Vandals have been overwhelmed by nearly every opponent during his first year leading the program.
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Life off the field may be complicated for Florida State quarterback Jameis Winston and the second-ranked Seminoles, but things are simple between the lines.
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Backup Florida State quarterback Sean Maguire has gone from being an afterthought to one of the most valuable players on the Seminoles' roster in a span of 10 days.
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - The second-ranked Florida State Seminoles are in the midst of preparation for Idaho. That's all.
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Florida State did what coach Jimbo Fisher said the Seminoles would do: control the things they can control.