- Hollins helps Minnesota beat Penn State 81-63 Updated: Mar-09-14 7:48 pm
- Minnesota's Osenieks to end playing career early Updated: Mar-06-14 1:56 am
- No. 16 Michigan clinches share of Big Ten title Updated: Mar-01-14 10:33 pm
- Gophers upset bid falls short vs No. 16 Michigan Updated: Mar-01-14 9:59 pm
- Hollins bounces back for Minnesota at right time Updated: Feb-28-14 5:56 pm
- No. 20 Iowa falls 95-89 at sharpshooting Minnesota Updated: Feb-25-14 11:11 pm
- Minnesota races past No. 20 Iowa 95-89 Updated: Feb-25-14 10:53 pm
- Thompson fuels No. 24 OSU's 2nd half rally, 64-46 Updated: Feb-22-14 9:17 pm
- Gophers, Buckeyes both desperate to build momentum Updated: Feb-21-14 4:15 pm
- Sophomore Ellenson leaves Minn. basketball team Updated: Feb-18-14 4:24 pm
- Sloppy Minnesota falls 78-70 to No. 21 Wisconsin Updated: Feb-14-14 12:59 am
MINNEAPOLIS - Austin Hollins had 14 points and three steals in his last scheduled home game, a fitting senior spark for Minnesota in an 81-63 victory over Penn State on Sunday to set up a rematch between these teams in the first round of the Big Ten tournament.
MINNEAPOLIS - Minnesota junior Oto Osenieks (OH'-shuh-nix) will end his playing career a year early.
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - Michigan was without Trey Burke, Tim Hardaway Jr. and Mitch McGary on Saturday. Former stars Glen Rice and Terry Mills filled in just fine.
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - Minnesota could have spoiled Michigan's party Saturday night - if only they had held onto the ball.
MINNEAPOLIS - Minnesota's rejuvenating victory over rival Iowa was complete, and video of coach Richard Pitino's postgame address to the players was being captured for one of the program's multimedia productions.
MINNEAPOLIS - Iowa coach Fran McCaffrey wasn't all that upset after his team's second straight loss, a first for the Hawkeyes this season.
MINNEAPOLIS - Austin Hollins and his Minnesota teammates were in one of those familiar February slumps.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Coach Thad Matta was angry that his listless Ohio State Buckeyes were down by 10 points at halftime.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - It's getting close to the only time of year when winning streaks mean much in college basketball.
MINNEAPOLIS - Minnesota sophomore Wally Ellenson has left the basketball program.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Andre Hollins had the step on Sam Dekker and a clear path to the basket for a shot.