- Minnesota defeats New Orleans 80-65 Updated: Dec-07-13 5:33 pm
- No. 8 Syracuse outlasts Minnesota 75-67 in Maui Updated: Nov-25-13 9:17 pm
- Minnesota blows out Wofford 79-57 in Maui warm-up Updated: Nov-21-13 9:18 pm
- Minnesota beats Coastal Carolina 82-72 Updated: Nov-19-13 10:38 pm
- Minnesota gets road win at Richmond, 74-59 Updated: Nov-16-13 10:17 pm
- Minnesota cruises past Montana 84-58 Updated: Nov-12-13 10:41 pm
- Minnesota beats Lehigh 81-62 Updated: Nov-08-13 10:30 pm
- Minnesota suspends Maurice Walker for 6 games Updated: Nov-08-13 7:38 pm
- Minnesota prep star chooses Stanford Updated: Nov-08-13 5:53 pm
- Pitino, Gophers arrive at season opener vs. Lehigh Updated: Nov-07-13 8:38 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Andre Hollins led six Golden Gophers in double figures with 18 points as Minnesota defeated New Orleans 80-65 on Saturday afternoon.
LAHAINA, Hawaii - The Maui Invitational is built on celebrating upsets. No. 8 Syracuse avoided one against Minnesota on Monday with a gritty early-season finish.
MINNEAPOLIS - Elliott Eliason had 11 points, 11 rebounds and a career-high seven blocks to lead Minnesota to an easy 79-57 victory over Wofford on Thursday.
MINNEAPOLIS - Andre Hollins helped Minnesota overcome a sluggish performance, scoring 19 points for the Gophers in an 82-72 victory over Coastal Carolina Tuesday.
RICHMOND, Virginia - Behind 26 points from junior guard Andre Hollins, Minnesota defeated Richmond 74-59 on the road in the refurbished Robins Center Saturday night.
MINNEAPOLIS - Andre Hollins scored 24 points, shooting 8 for 14 from the floor, to lead Minnesota to an 84-58 victory on Tuesday over Montana, an NCAA tournament team last season.
MINNEAPOLIS - Richard Pitino earned his first victory as Minnesota's coach Friday night, an 81-62 win over Lehigh behind 20 points from newcomer Joey King.
MINNEAPOLIS - Minnesota center Maurice Walker has been suspended for six games for a violation of university policy.
MINNEAPOLIS - Minnesota high school star forward Reid Travis has chosen Stanford over his hometown Golden Gophers.
MINNEAPOLIS - Minnesota coach Richard Pitino is on the verge of his first game with the Gophers.