- No. 22 BYU roughed up, routed and humbled 31-0 at Michigan Updated: Sep-26-15 6:28 pm
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - A Hail Mary would not have helped BYU. The No. 22 Cougars needed much more than that.
- Michigan routs No. 22 BYU 31-0, a rare win over ranked team Updated: Sep-26-15 5:35 pm
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - Michigan may not be back just yet.
- No. 22 BYU thrives in late-game situations Updated: Sep-24-15 5:16 pm
PROVO, Utah - BYU running backs coach Mark Atuaia remembers a staff meeting shortly after he was hired that focused on having a resilient team filled with a certain type of player. Three years later, that focus seems to be paying dividends.
- Michigan finds standout in CB Jourdan Lewis Updated: Sep-21-15 6:08 pm
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - Jourdan Lewis has given Michigan a standout performance from his cornerback position so far.
- Season-long rash of QB injuries continues for another week Updated: Sep-19-15 8:43 pm
The season-long flurry of injuries to college quarterbacks shows no signs of slowing down.
- BYU's Mangum not perfect but No. 19 Cougars are 2-0 Updated: Sep-16-15 7:54 pm
PROVO, Utah - The miraculous finishes of BYU's first two games has Tanner Mangum being showered with praise just seven quarters into his career. Those highlights, however, have overshadowed the fact that the freshman quarterback still has plenty of room to improve.
- ND's Zaire, Gamecocks' Mitch join long list of injured QBs Updated: Sep-14-15 2:04 pm
College football's early-season injury bug is wreaking havoc with quarterbacks.
- No. 20 Boise State upset by BYU 35-24 Updated: Sep-13-15 3:31 am
PROVO, Utah - The 20th-ranked Boise State Broncos were 45 seconds from an undefeated start to the season with few tough opponents in their future. A win over BYU would put the Mountain West favorites in an enviable position.
- More Mangum Magic! BYU upsets No. 20 Boise State 35-24 Updated: Sep-13-15 2:49 am
PROVO, Utah - The Tanner Mangum show continued Saturday with another barely believable, come-from-behind victory for the 21-year-old freshman who returned from a Mormon mission in Chile just three months ago.
- Serious injuries mar opening week of college football Updated: Sep-08-15 6:09 pm
An injury-marred opening week of college football began with Arizona star linebacker Scooby Wright tearing cartilage in his left knee and ended with Virginia Tech quarterback Michael Brewer breaking his collarbone.