- DeAndre Yedlin on Tottenham roster for MLS All-Star Game Updated: Jul-27-15 3:52 pm
DENVER - Speedy U.S. national team defender DeAndre Yedlin is among the players on the Tottenham Hotspur roster for Wednesday's MLS All-Star Game in Commerce City, Colorado.
- Mexico wins 7th Gold Cup title with 3-1 victory over Jamaica Updated: Jul-27-15 1:14 am
PHILADELPHIA - Andres Guardado scored again, with no penalty kick needed this time, and his teammates finally managed some goals, too.
- Ciman scores in 88th, Impact beat Sounders 1-0 Updated: Jul-26-15 12:17 am
MONTREAL - Belgian defender Laurent Ciman scored off a header in the 88th minute to give the Montreal Impact a 1-0 victory over the Seattle Sounders on Saturday night at Saputo Stadium.
- Panama beats US 3-2 on penalty kicks for Gold Cup 3rd place Updated: Jul-25-15 8:32 pm
CHESTER, Pennsylvania - Music and shouts of celebration blasted from the Panama locker room next door as U.S. coach Jurgen Klinsmann tried to put another positive spin on another loss.
- Jamaica relishes underdog role against US in Gold Cup Updated: Jul-21-15 8:35 pm
ATLANTA - Forward Michael Seaton says Jamaica advanced to the CONCACAF Gold Cup semifinals for the first time in 17 years because the Reggae Boyz enjoyed surprising the doubters.
- Beasley back with US at 33, hoping for 5th Gold Cup title Updated: Jul-20-15 1:02 pm
BALTIMORE - DaMarcus Beasley was content with his December decision to retire from the U.S. national team.
- Dempsey's 3 goals lift US over Cuba 6-0, into Gold Cup semis Updated: Jul-18-15 11:38 pm
BALTIMORE - Clint Dempsey walked away with the game ball for one of the few times in his career. With his first international hat trick, he boosted the United States to a 6-0 rout over Cuba on Saturday and into its eighth straight CONCACAF Gold Cup semifinal.
- Kaka tops Gerrard, Lampard, Pirlo on MLS salary list Updated: Jul-17-15 12:53 pm
BETHESDA, Maryland - Kaka remains Major League Soccer's highest-paid player at just over $7 million, and newcomer Steven Gerrard is No. 4 behind Toronto midfielders Sebastian Giovinco and Michael Bradley.
- Klinsmann shakes up US roster for Gold Cup knockout rounds Updated: Jul-14-15 7:20 pm
KANSAS CITY, Kansas - Jurgen Klinsmann spouted optimism after the United States played Panama to a 1-1 draw to wrap up the group stage of the Gold Cup, reasoning that despite a trio of sluggish performances the Americans had still survived unbeaten.
- US national team stars Bradley, Dempsey to key MLS All-Stars Updated: Jul-13-15 10:51 pm
NEW YORK - Toronto FC's Michael Bradley and Seattle's Clint Dempsey headline eight U.S. national team players on the MLS All-Star team that will face English Premier League club Tottenham on July 29.
- US beats Haiti 1-0 in Gold Cup, clinches group title Updated: Jul-11-15 12:47 am
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - Gyasi Zardes didn't wait long to make an impact for the United States in its Gold Cup match against Haiti on Friday night.
- Dempsey scores twice, US beats Honduras 2-1 to open Gold Cup Updated: Jul-08-15 1:15 am
FRISCO, Texas - Clint Dempsey didn't view a wild sellout crowd as a pro-Texas bunch celebrating two goals by what amounts to a hometown kid.
- Dempsey scores twice, US beats Honduras 2-1 to open Gold Cup Updated: Jul-08-15 12:18 am
FRISCO, Texas - Two headed goals by Clint Dempsey gave the United States a 2-1 victory over Honduras on Tuesday and a successful start to its title defense in the CONCACAF Gold Cup.
- Dempsey, Chandler score as US beats Guatemala 4-0 Updated: Jul-04-15 10:00 am
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Clint Dempsey wants to look ahead to helping the U.S. defend its CONCACAF Gold Cup title and not back to his confrontation with a referee that caused American coach Jurgen Klinsmann to replace the fiery forward as captain for the tournament.
- Mears' first MLS goal lifts Sounders past United, 1-0 Updated: Jul-04-15 2:47 am
SEATTLE - For Tyrone Mears, it was just a hunch. Turned into the right hunch for him and for the Seattle Sounders.
- Bradley replaces Dempsey as US captain for CONCACAF Gold Cup Updated: Jul-02-15 8:14 pm
CHICAGO - Michael Bradley will be the U.S. captain for the CONCACAF Gold Cup rather than Clint Dempsey.
- Guzan, US seek to maintain momentum against Guatemala Updated: Jul-02-15 8:11 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Brad Guzan is intent on following his disappointing spring with a title in the CONCACAF Gold Cup