- US to play Ghana, Portugal, Germany at World Cup Updated: Dec-06-13 9:48 pm
- US, Scotland play to 0-0 draw in exhibition Updated: Nov-15-13 7:39 pm
- US, Scotland play to 0-0 draw in friendly Updated: Nov-15-13 6:02 pm
- Seattle announces Schmid to return as coach Updated: Nov-14-13 7:23 pm
- Seattle GM says no decision yet on Schmid Updated: Nov-11-13 7:06 pm
The U.S. drew a daunting task for next year's World Cup: difficult opponents, tropical venues and a wearying 9,000-mile zigzag journey across Brazil.
Zero goals didn't mean Jurgen Klinsmann saw nothing good out of his U.S. squad.
The United States was held to an unimpressive 0-0 draw by Scotland in a friendly on Friday, although the Americans had several good scoring chances in the final minutes.
SEATTLE - Despite a late-season swoon that cost them playoff positioning and a shot at the Supporters' Shield, the only coach in the Seattle Sounders' MLS history will be back next season.
RENTON, Washington - Seattle Sounders general manager Adrian Hanauer said Monday the club is not ready to make a decision on the future of coach Sigi Schmid after some high-profile moves failed to yield anything beyond another early playoff exit.