- Oklahoma proves popular spot for GOP superstars Updated: Dec-04-13 6:14 pm
- Rick Perry to speak at Virginia GOP retreat Updated: Nov-26-13 3:05 am
- Prospects brighten for small-scale budget deal Updated: Nov-25-13 3:54 pm
- Cantor on deal with Iran: 'Mistrust and verify' Updated: Nov-25-13 7:50 am
- US education chief to discuss higher ed in Va. Updated: Nov-15-13 3:17 am
- Anti-terrorism case in US key test for Israel Updated: Nov-12-13 2:06 am
OKLAHOMA CITY - Whether it's Oklahoma's conservative reputation or the national profile of its own Republican leaders, the Sooner State is proving to be a popular spot lately for GOP superstars.
RICHMOND, Virginia - Texas Gov. Rick Perry will be a featured speaker at the annual Donald W. Huffman Republican Party of Virginia Advance.
WASHINGTON - Despite the poisonous environment in Congress, chances are improving for a small-scale budget deal next month that would ease automatic spending decreases that threaten to cut more deeply into domestic programs and military priorities in 2014.
WASHINGTON - House Majority Leader Eric Cantor is assailing the new nuclear deal with Iran, saying he believes it "bodes very, very ominously for the region and U.S. security."
RICHMOND, Virginia - The nation's top education official is heading to Richmond.
JERUSALEM - Over the decades, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has cultivated an image as a tough-talking leader in the global struggle against terrorism. That reputation could be put to the test this month in a landmark court case that could force him to choose between supporting victims of Palestinian violence and risking a diplomatic rift with China.