- Senate sends Obama childhood cancer research bill Updated: Mar-11-14 3:25 pm
- House backs bill to delay health care penalty Updated: Mar-05-14 5:19 pm
- Correction: Republicans-Health Care story Updated: Mar-02-14 11:43 am
- Ryan: GOP needs to communicate its better ideas Updated: Feb-25-14 3:05 pm
- Cantor raises money for Rouzer in NC Congress race Updated: Feb-18-14 9:28 am
- Colbert, Collins on guest list for state dinner Updated: Feb-11-14 8:25 pm
WASHINGTON - The Senate Tuesday passed Republican-backed legislation to repeal taxpayer funding for political conventions and to go on record in support of devoting $126 million over the coming decade for additional research into pediatric cancer and other childhood disorders like autism and Down syndrome.
WASHINGTON - The House on Wednesday backed a one-year delay in the penalty that individuals would have to pay for failing to sign up for health insurance, the 50th time Republicans have forced a vote to repeal, gut or change the law championed by President Barack Obama.
WASHINGTON - In a story Feb. 28 about health care, The Associated Press incorrectly identified Rep. Cathy McMorris Rodgers as vice chairman of the Republican Conference. She is the chairman of the conference.
RICHMOND, Virginia - Congressman Paul Ryan of Wisconsin says the Republican Party can't just point out problems - it has to offer solutions.
WILMINGTON, North Carolina - U.S. House Majority Leader Eric Cantor has injected himself into the May Republican primary for an eastern North Carolina congressional district.
WASHINGTON - It's not too often that comedian Stephen Colbert, the Rev. Al Sharpton and former NBA player Jason Collins find themselves in the same room. And in tuxedos, no less.