- Hamilton takes pole at Chinese Grand Prix Updated: Apr-19-14 6:20 am
- Ferrari introduces new team principal in Shanghai Updated: Apr-18-14 7:36 am
- Stefano Domenicali quits as Ferrari team principal Updated: Apr-14-14 7:44 am
- April starts with a bang for Formula One Updated: Apr-09-14 5:27 pm
- Hamilton edges Rosberg to win Bahrain GP Updated: Apr-06-14 1:50 pm
- Lotus re-emerges as F1 points contender Updated: Mar-30-14 8:02 am
- Mercedes' Hamilton takes pole at Malaysian GP Updated: Mar-29-14 6:54 am
SHANGHAI - Lewis Hamilton maintained Mercedes' perfect record in qualifying this season, holding off the two Red Bulls to capture his third pole position of the campaign on Saturday at the rainy Chinese Grand Prix.
SHANGHAI - Ferrari's new team principal, Marco Mattiacci, arrived at the Chinese Grand Prix on Friday wearing large sunglasses - on an overcast day.
MARANELLO, Italy - Stefano Domenicali resigned as Ferrari team principal on Monday and will be replaced by Marco Mattiacci, president of Ferrari North America.
Everybody expected April to be a crucial time for Formula One.
SAKHIR, Bahrain - Lewis Hamilton edged Mercedes teammate Nico Rosberg after an intense race-long duel to take victory by just one second at the Bahrain Grand Prix on Sunday.
SEPANG, Malaysia - Lotus showed it is ready to be a regular Formula One points contender, as it shook off a dismal start to the season with an encouraging performance at Sunday's Malaysian Grand Prix.
SEPANG, Malaysia - Mercedes driver Lewis Hamilton took pole position for the Malaysian Grand Prix on Saturday to tie the record for most qualifying wins by a British driver in Formula One.