- Court looks at EPA rule on cross-state pollution Updated: Dec-10-13 2:54 pm
- Court looks at protest ban at Calif. military base Updated: Dec-04-13 2:08 pm
- Supreme Court lets Texas abortion law stay for now Updated: Nov-20-13 1:40 am
- Gettysburg Address: A short speech long remembered Updated: Nov-19-13 8:46 pm
- Supreme Court refuses to block Texas abortion law Updated: Nov-19-13 7:44 pm
- Court to decide if company can try to block suit Updated: Nov-15-13 3:28 pm
- Justice Scalia says he 'fits right in' in Texas Updated: Nov-11-13 5:04 pm
WASHINGTON - The Supreme Court indicated Tuesday it could breathe new life into a federal rule requiring states to reduce power plant pollution from the South and Midwest that fouls the air in the eastern U.S.
WASHINGTON - The Supreme Court seemed likely Wednesday to reinstate the trespassing conviction of a man who was caught protesting military activities in a place he had been ordered to avoid: the zone designated for demonstrators outside the main gate at a California air force base.
AUSTIN, Texas - A third of Texas' abortion clinics will stay closed after the U.S. Supreme Court declined to intervene in an ongoing legal dispute over a tough new law that Planned Parenthood claims unconstitutionally restricts women's rights.
GETTYSBURG, Pennsylvania - In solemnity, thousands of people gathered at a central Pennsylvania battlefield park Tuesday to honor a speech given 150 years ago that President Abraham Lincoln predicted would not be long remembered.
WASHINGTON - A sharply divided Supreme Court on Tuesday allowed Texas to continue enforcing abortion restrictions that opponents say have led more than a third of the state's clinics to stop providing abortions.
WASHINGTON - The Supreme Court decided Friday to hear an appeal from Halliburton Co. that could make it more difficult for shareholders to sue companies for engaging in fraud to prop up stock prices.
AUSTIN, Texas - U.S. Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia said Monday that if he weren't a Virginian he'd "probably want to be a Texan."