- Stanford holds off Utah to boost Pac-12 position Updated: Mar-08-14 4:50 pm
- Taylor's big night helps Utah hold off California Updated: Mar-06-14 1:47 am
- Utah pulls away from Colorado 75-64 Updated: Mar-01-14 6:15 pm
- Utah falls short in OT, 67-63 to No. 4 Arizona Updated: Feb-20-14 2:51 am
- No. 4 Arizona escapes with 67-63 win at Utah in OT Updated: Feb-20-14 2:13 am
- Adams leads UCLA to 80-66 win over Utah Updated: Feb-15-14 7:21 pm
STANFORD, California - Dwight Powell made a go-ahead free throw with 36.1 seconds remaining after Stanford missed seven consecutive from the line late, and the Cardinal held on to beat Utah 61-60 on Saturday in the Pac-12 regular-season finale for both schools.
BERKELEY, California - Brandon Taylor converted the go-ahead free throws with 1:46 remaining and hit a 3-pointer with 51.2 seconds left, and Utah held off California 63-59 on Wednesday night to give coach Larry Krystkowiak his first 20-win season in three years at the school.
SALT LAKE CITY - After shutting down Jordan Loveridge so effectively earlier this season, the last thing Colorado expected was to see the Utah sophomore burn their defense with one clutch basket after another.
SALT LAKE CITY - Utah had the No. 4 team in the nation in trouble and could not close it out.
SALT LAKE CITY - Strong defense has saved Arizona in several games this season. It was no different against a determined underdog in a tough environment on the road.
LOS ANGELES - Jordan Adams scored 24 points and UCLA opened the second half with a 14-0 run on the way to an 80-66 victory over Utah on Saturday.