- Gatlin & Co. ready to face Bolt at worlds Updated: Jun-29-15 4:08 pm
EUGENE, Oregon - Justin Gatlin is still blazing fast at 33 years old. Same with Tyson Gay at 32 and Wallace Spearmon at 30.
- Goucher lashes out at former coach Alberto Salazar Updated: Jun-28-15 5:00 pm
EUGENE, Oregon - An upset Kara Goucher took exception at being called a liar by Alberto Salazar after her former coach went public to clear his name over doping allegations.
- Farah staying with Salazar amid doping claims against coach Updated: Jun-26-15 11:33 am
LONDON - Double Olympic champion Mo Farah will continue working with Alberto Salazar, saying Friday he was satisfied with the response given by the American long-distance running coach to accusations of doping.
- AP source: USADA looking into allegations against Salazar Updated: Jun-24-15 7:33 pm
EUGENE, Oregon - The U.S. Anti-Doping Agency has launched an investigation into allegations that famed track coach Alberto Salazar encouraged Olympic silver medalist Galen Rupp and others in his stable of elite runners to skirt anti-doping rules, The Associated Press has learned.
- After Farah report, Britain says 2 missed tests 'not common' Updated: Jun-18-15 12:25 pm
LONDON - Britain's anti-doping agency defended its procedures for dealing with missed drug tests on Thursday after it was reported that distance runner Mo Farah missed two doping controls in the leadup to the 2012 London Olympics.
- Farah's medical records to be analyzed by UK Athletics Updated: Jun-08-15 8:56 am
LONDON - Mo Farah's medical data will be analyzed in an independent investigation ordered by the governing body of British athletics, in light of the doping claims against the double Olympic champion's American coach.
- Former assistant accuses Salazar of encouraging doping Updated: Jun-03-15 11:42 pm
LONDON - Long-distance running coach Alberto Salazar's former assistant is among those accusing the American of violating anti-doping rules and encouraging doping by one of his top runners, Olympic silver medalist Galen Rupp.