- Mrs. Obama to appear on May episode of 'Nashville' Updated: Apr-19-14 5:36 pm
- Obama says wounded bikers are an inspiration Updated: Apr-17-14 12:09 pm
- Beau Biden plans 2016 run for governor in Delaware Updated: Apr-17-14 11:14 am
- Obama praises Biden, but doesn't endorse for 2016 Updated: Apr-17-14 7:53 am
- Jill Biden promotes Post-9/11 GI Bill website Updated: Apr-16-14 5:24 pm
- Man charged with marathon hoax is held on bail Updated: Apr-16-14 3:54 pm
- Boston police safely blow up suspicious backpacks Updated: Apr-16-14 12:29 am
- Obama has silent moment for Boston bombing Updated: Apr-15-14 3:17 pm
- Obama, Biden to visit western Pa. college Updated: Apr-15-14 9:26 am
- Del. National Guard hosting welcome home ceremony Updated: Apr-13-14 4:49 am
- Biden to travel to Ukraine later this month Updated: Apr-12-14 7:16 pm
- Obamas pay $98,169 in taxes on income of $481,098 Updated: Apr-11-14 7:09 pm
- Carter, Dole wives aid White House troop effort Updated: Apr-11-14 2:22 pm
- VP Joe Biden to give USC commencement address Updated: Apr-09-14 3:19 pm
- Biden to attend anniversary of Boston bombing Updated: Apr-08-14 4:27 pm
- Wisconsin ranks 3rd in election administration Updated: Apr-08-14 11:51 am
- Biden swears in new head of small business agency Updated: Apr-07-14 4:17 pm
- On Twitter and video, Biden steps up role for Dems Updated: Apr-07-14 3:41 pm
- Biden and Greek leader discuss economy and Ukraine Updated: Apr-03-14 7:19 pm
- DC mayoral nominee can't breeze to victory Updated: Apr-02-14 5:44 pm
- VP encourages last-minute health care applicants Updated: Mar-31-14 6:29 pm
- Biden: Raising minimum wage is good for business Updated: Mar-29-14 6:13 am
- Biden: Raising minimum wage 'good for business' Updated: Mar-26-14 2:44 pm
- Disney World among casualties of US-Venezuela spat Updated: Mar-25-14 12:32 am
- Anita Hill in spotlight again as new film opens Updated: Mar-21-14 4:54 pm
WASHINGTON - Michelle Obama is going a little bit country.
WASHINGTON - President Barack Obama says the site of wounded veterans biking at the White House is a mark of how far they've come.
DOVER, Delaware - Vice President Joe Biden's eldest son, Beau Biden, says he won't seek re-election as Delaware attorney general this year but plans to run for governor in 2016.
WASHINGTON - President Barack Obama is keeping to himself his favorite to succeed him in the White House.
WASHINGTON - Jill Biden is promoting a new website designed to make it easier for service members, veterans, their spouses and dependents to calculate their Post-9/11 GI Bill benefits at thousands of schools and job training programs.
BOSTON - The man arrested near the Boston Marathon finish line carrying a backpack containing a rice cooker was sent to a state psychiatric facility for an evaluation Wednesday after an initial court appearance.
BOSTON - Survivors, first responders and relatives of those killed in the Boston Marathon bombing marked the anniversary Tuesday with tributes that combined sorrow over the loss of innocent victims with pride over the city's resilience in the face of a terror attack.
WASHINGTON - President Barack Obama is paying tribute to the victims of the Boston Marathon bombing on its first anniversary with a moment of silence in the Oval Office.
OAKDALE, Pennsylvania - The president and vice president will be in western Pennsylvania on Wednesday to talk about job training.
DOVER, Delaware - The Delaware National Guard will host a welcome home ceremony for approximately 300 members returning from Afghanistan.
WASHINGTON - Vice President Joe Biden will visit Ukraine later this month to meet with government and citizen leaders.
WASHINGTON - President Barack Obama and Michelle Obama paid $98,169 in taxes on $481,098 in adjusted income last year, tax returns the White House released Friday show. They paid an effective federal income tax rate of 20.4 percent and donated significantly less to charity than they did the year before.
WASHINGTON - Showing that some issues can bridge the political divide, Michelle Obama and Jill Biden, joined by former first lady Rosalynn Carter and former Sen. Elizabeth Dole, offered new sources of much-needed support Friday for millions of people who care for wounded service members and veterans, oftentimes at great emotional, physical and financial cost.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - Vice President Joe Biden is delivering the commencement address at the University of South Carolina next month.
WASHINGTON - Vice President Joe Biden will attend a memorial service next week in Boston marking the anniversary of the Boston Marathon bombing.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Wisconsin was among the best in the nation at administering the 2012 presidential election, according to a nonpartisan public policy group's report.
WASHINGTON - Vice President Joe Biden has sworn in Maria Contreras-Sweet as the new head of the Small Business Administration.
WASHINGTON - Vice President Joe Biden is ramping up his role for the Democratic Party, putting his political weight behind a voter-expansion effort and rebooting his dormant Twitter handle just in time for the midterm elections.
WASHINGTON - Muriel Bowser's decisive victory in the District of Columbia's Democratic mayoral primary makes her the presumptive favorite to become the city's eighth mayor, but she can't expect to breeze through the general election like Democratic nominees have in four decades of mayoral elections.
WASHINGTON - Vice President Joe Biden is encouraging last-minute applicants for health care under President Barack Obama's law that they are "going to be better off for it."
WASHINGTON - Vice President Joe Biden says raising the federal minimum wage is good for business.
WASHINGTON - Vice President Joe Biden said Wednesday that many restaurant owners support raising the tipped minimum wage for waiters and waitresses, calling the boost in pay "good for business overall."
CARACAS, Venezuela - U.S.-Venezuela relations have been deteriorating for years, and for members of the socialist-governed county's better off, the failed diplomacy is suddenly endangering a dearly held value: Disney World.
NEW YORK - It's been more than 22 years since Anita Hill sat before the Senate Judiciary Committee in that famous bright blue suit - one she could never bring herself to wear again - to make the sexual harassment allegations against Clarence Thomas that transfixed a nation.