- Rose, Gasol pace Bulls to 99-92 win over Cavs in Game 1 Updated: May-04-15 11:18 pm
CLEVELAND - The Chicago Bulls came in oozing with confidence, unafraid of LeBron James and convinced they could keep their playoff momentum rolling.
- Dunleavy scores 20, Bulls clobber Bucks 120-66 to advance Updated: Apr-30-15 11:07 pm
- Bulls staggering vs Bucks after taking first 3 playoff games Updated: Apr-28-15 5:39 pm
CHICAGO - So much for this being a quick, easy tuneup for the Chicago Bulls.
- Bucks avoid elimination again, beat Bulls 94-88 in Game 5 Updated: Apr-28-15 2:18 am
CHICAGO - The Milwaukee Bucks insisted this playoff series was about more than just showing up, taking their beating and learning from it.
- Bulls unsure if Mirotic will be ready for Game 4 Updated: Apr-24-15 5:38 pm
- Atlanta's Mike Budenholzer voted NBA coach of the year Updated: Apr-21-15 7:30 pm
ATLANTA - Mike Budenholzer was right where he didn't want to be: the center of attention.
- Column: Hawks, Warriors have plenty of playoff doubters Updated: Apr-17-15 6:39 pm
ATLANTA - They won 60 games, which is the accepted NBA standard of greatness. They blew away everyone else in the Eastern Conference - including you, LeBron James.
- Before ruling out an upset in NBA East, listen to these guys Updated: Apr-17-15 5:41 pm
Having trouble envisioning an upset in the Eastern Conference playoffs?
- Brooks leads rally, Bulls beat Hawks 91-85 Updated: Apr-16-15 12:15 am
CHICAGO - The Chicago Bulls looked as if they were on their way to a lopsided loss. Aaron Brooks had other ideas.
- Bulls want Mirotic to stay confident, aggressive in playoffs Updated: Apr-14-15 12:51 pm
NEW YORK - Nikola Mirotic still sometimes makes a rookie mistake.
- Bulls rout Nets, clinch home-court advantage in 1st round Updated: Apr-13-15 11:09 pm
NEW YORK - Derrick Rose wasn't even aware the Chicago Bulls had clinched home-court advantage in the first round of the playoffs.
- Bulls pull off a staggering comeback, beat Heat 89-78 Updated: Apr-09-15 11:32 pm
MIAMI - Up by 19 at halftime, the Miami Heat were rolling.
- Jimmy Butler (calf) out of Bulls-Heat game Updated: Apr-09-15 7:38 pm
MIAMI - Chicago guard Jimmy Butler was ruled out of the Bulls' game at Miami on Thursday night with a left calf injury.
- Magic, Oladipo spoil Rose's return in 105-103 win over Bulls Updated: Apr-08-15 10:41 pm
ORLANDO, Florida - The Orlando Magic spoiled Derrick Rose's return from his latest knee injury.
- Rose makes return from latest knee injury vs. Magic Updated: Apr-08-15 7:33 pm
ORLANDO, Florida - Chicago Bulls point guard Derrick Rose is back from his latest knee injury.
- Warriors beat Mavs 123-110 for home court, 12th straight win Updated: Apr-05-15 1:05 am