- Iguodala hopes to return to Warriors 'really soon' Updated: Dec-12-13 6:35 pm
- Curry rallies Warriors past Mavericks, 95-93 Updated: Dec-12-13 2:09 am
- Curry's free throws help Warriors edge Kings Updated: Dec-01-13 10:22 pm
- Westbrook's 3-pointer beats Warriors in OT Updated: Nov-30-13 12:35 am
- Thompson leads Warriors over Pelicans 102-101 Updated: Nov-27-13 12:25 am
- Blazers' win streak at 10 after 113-101 victory Updated: Nov-24-13 2:11 am
- Rose injures other knee, latest star to get hurt Updated: Nov-23-13 4:24 am
- Gasol, Young propel Lakers past Warriors 102-95 Updated: Nov-23-13 2:30 am
- Grizzlies come back to beat Warriors 88-81 in OT Updated: Nov-21-13 2:48 am
- Warriors hold off Jazz 102-88 after O'Neal injury Updated: Nov-17-13 1:50 am
- Iguodala lifts Warriors past Thunder, 116-115 Updated: Nov-15-13 2:44 am
- Curry, Lee lead Warriors past Pistons 113-95 Updated: Nov-13-13 2:20 am
OAKLAND, California - Stephen Curry erased a forgettable first half for the Golden State Warriors with a fourth quarter to remember.
SACRAMENTO, California - After Golden State's difficult road loss two nights ago in Oklahoma City, Stephen Curry was anxious to avoid a repeat performance Sunday against the Sacramento Kings.
NEW ORLEANS - After many of his teammates were dressed and walking to the bus outside New Orleans Arena, Jermaine O'Neal sat in the visitors' locker room, still in uniform, with large packs of ice wrapped around his legs and a slight smile on his face.
OAKLAND, California - Wes Matthews had a pretty good seat for Portland's 10th straight win.
Derrick Rose has another knee injury - and he wasn't the only NBA star to get hurt Friday.
LOS ANGELES - Pau Gasol and Nick Young did a remarkable job keeping the Los Angeles Lakers together without their two injured stars.
OAKLAND, California - Zach Randolph made just enough shots to keep Memphis close. Mike Conley made the one that mattered most.
OAKLAND, California - Silence one moment, pandemonium the next.
OAKLAND, California - Stephen Curry couldn't remember the last time he sat out an entire fourth quarter for any reason other than an injury.