- Crawford's error helps Phils beat LA 3-2 in 10 Updated: Apr-23-14 3:17 am
- Phils beat Dodgers 3-2 in 10 on Brown's RBI double Updated: Apr-23-14 3:08 am
- Rollins gets key hits, Phillies beat Rockies 10-9 Updated: Apr-20-14 10:17 pm
- Revere's RBI single lifts Phillies over Braves 1-0 Updated: Apr-17-14 4:48 pm
- Braves vs Phillies postponed by rain Updated: Apr-15-14 6:33 pm
- Brewers top Phils for 6th straight win Updated: Apr-10-14 11:29 pm
- Rangers lose season opener 14-10 against Philly Updated: Mar-31-14 8:00 pm
- APNewsBreak: Dodgers set payroll record at $234M Updated: Mar-30-14 9:45 pm
- Rangers open at home vs Phillies in Lee's return Updated: Mar-30-14 5:50 pm
- Verlander sharp in tuneup, Tigers edge Phils 1-0 Updated: Mar-26-14 6:01 pm
- Dodgers top spender, ending Yanks' 15-year streak Updated: Mar-26-14 2:09 am
- Phillies gearing up for 1 more run Updated: Mar-25-14 9:09 pm
- Darvish scratched from Rangers season opener Updated: Mar-25-14 2:07 pm
LOS ANGELES - Defense continues to be a problem for the Los Angeles Dodgers, who aren't getting enough offense to compensate for it.
LOS ANGELES - A.J. Burnett made a couple of mistakes with his pitches and gave up the lead in the seventh inning. That was nothing compared to the huge error Carl Crawford committed for the Dodgers in the 10th.
DENVER - Jimmy Rollins and Ryan Howard led the way out of the Philadelphia Phillies' offensive slump.
PHILADELPHIA - A.J. Burnett's injury helped him improve his pitching.
PHILADELPHIA - Rain gave a pair of depleted bullpens a little boost.
PHILADELPHIA - The Milwaukee Brewers used a big offense on their way to an undefeated road trip.
ARLINGTON, Texas - Texas can still score a lot of runs, even without any opening-day pop from its big offseason acquisitions.
NEW YORK - The Los Angeles Dodgers set a record with an opening-day payroll of $234 million Sunday, according to a study of big league contracts by The Associated Press.
ARLINGTON, Texas - Cliff Lee has pitched in a season opener and a World Series in Texas. Neither of those games was for the Philadelphia Phillies.
CLEARWATER, Florida - In his last start of the spring, Justin Verlander outdueled Cliff Lee, shutting out the Phillies over 6 1-3 innings in the Tigers' 1-0 win.
NEW YORK - Zack Greinke and the Los Angeles Dodgers have knocked Alex Rodriguez and the New York Yankees off baseball's payroll perch, part of an offseason spending spree that has the average salary approaching $4 million for the first time.
SURPRISE, Arizona - Yu Darvish will miss his scheduled start in Monday's season opener, leaving the already injury-riddled Texas Rangers without their ace.