- Slumping Red Sox fall to Rangers, Rodriguez 3-1 Updated: May-22-15 12:02 am
BOSTON - The Boston Red Sox are still waiting for the offensive firepower they expected after some big offseason signings.
- Rangers' Rodriguez keeps Red Sox bats quiet in 3-1 win Updated: May-21-15 11:18 pm
BOSTON - Wandy Rodriguez's plan worked very well. He simply kept Boston's struggling hitters confused.
- A-Rod's strikeout ends Yankees' 3-2 loss to Nationals Updated: May-20-15 11:51 pm
WASHINGTON - As he watched the last, 95 mph pitch land in the catcher's mitt, and heard the plate umpire's game-ending strike call, Alex Rodriguez threw his head back.
- After Harper's ejection, Span lifts Nats past Yankees 3-2 Updated: May-20-15 11:26 pm
WASHINGTON - Bryce Harper is not known for hiding his thoughts, and so he certainly did not shy away from sharing what was on his mind after getting ejected from a game for the second time in seven days.
- Fixed-up Colby Lewis pitching just fine for Texas Rangers Updated: May-13-15 6:47 pm
ARLINGTON, Texas - Colby Lewis is hip to pitch for the Texas Rangers, without worrying about all those "replacement parts" inside of him.
- Royals edge Tigers 2-1 in 10 after long delay Updated: May-11-15 2:26 am
DETROIT - The Detroit hitters kept squaring around to bunt, and Greg Holland kept throwing pitches nowhere near his intended target.
- Beltre, Rodriguez carry Rangers to 2-1 win over Rays Updated: May-10-15 6:21 pm
ST. PETERSBURG, Florida - Adrian Beltre believes he knows why the Texas Rangers haven't been scoring much lately.
- Peguero hits 2 homers, Rangers rout Astros 11-3 behind Lewis Updated: May-07-15 12:47 am
HOUSTON - The Texas Rangers showed what they can do when their pitching and offense are clicking.
- Morrison's tiebreaking double helps Mariners beat Rangers Updated: Apr-30-15 12:35 am
ARLINGTON, Texas - Logan Morrison thought he was just having tough luck at the plate this season.
- Rangers miss early opportunities, lose 8-5 to Arizona Updated: Apr-23-15 1:47 am
PHOENIX - Archie Bradley was missing badly, putting one hitter on base after another.
- Effectively-wild Bradley leads Arizona to 8-5 win over Texas Updated: Apr-23-15 1:44 am
PHOENIX - Archie Bradley heard the bullpen phone ring, saw the activity behind the fence down the left field line. His third career start was not going well and a quick exit appeared to be on the horizon.