- Rep. Capito wants US 35 upgrade finished in W.Va. Updated: Mar-07-14 3:08 am
- WV lawmakers say rule hurts black-lung patients Updated: Mar-06-14 5:09 pm
- Rockefeller still skeptical of W.Va. water safety Updated: Mar-01-14 9:41 am
- W.Va. primary election candidates certified Updated: Feb-27-14 4:52 am
- Senators hit rivals hard and fast in GOP primaries Updated: Feb-25-14 3:28 am
- Durbin urges more stores to stop selling tobacco Updated: Feb-11-14 4:10 am
WINFIELD, West Virginia - U.S. Rep. Shelley Moore Capito wants to see a widening project finished on U.S. Route 35 in Mason and Putnam counties.
WASHINGTON - Seven Democratic members of Congress are urging the Labor Department to change a proposed rule that they say would harm black-lung patients.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - Sen. Jay Rockefeller is still skeptical about safety of drinking water for 300,000 Charleston-area residents.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - West Virginia's May 13 primary slate is official and will have several contested races on the federal level.
WASHINGTON - Republican senators are attacking GOP challengers earlier and more aggressively than in past elections, including using opposition research to try to knock out upstart rivals before they become serious threats.
WASHINGTON - U.S. Sen. Dick Durbin is among eight senators urging more drugstore chains to follow the example of CVS Caremark by ending the sale of cigarettes and other tobacco products.