- Energy state Dems in Senate races split from Obama Updated: Apr-16-14 2:00 pm
- GOP targets women in West Virginia, 9 other states Updated: Apr-14-14 4:55 pm
- W.Va. housing programs get nearly $1.4M in funding Updated: Apr-12-14 9:31 am
- Leaked findings paint pattern of CIA deception Updated: Apr-11-14 7:33 pm
- W.Va. leaders reflect on UBB disaster anniversary Updated: Apr-05-14 12:10 pm
- W.Va. leaders oppose cuts to black lung clinics Updated: Apr-04-14 12:26 pm
- Lawmakers accuse GM of possible criminal cover-up Updated: Apr-02-14 3:20 pm
- Public housing projects in W.Va. get federal funds Updated: Mar-20-14 2:49 am
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - Scrapping to keep a West Virginia Senate seat Democratic in a state that's sprinted to the right, Natalie Tennant is counting on her allegiance to the coal industry to separate herself from an unpopular President Barack Obama.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - Two West Virginia counties are among two dozen nationwide that Republicans are targeting to sway women's votes.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - Several housing facilities across West Virginia are sharing nearly $1.4 million in federal funding.
WASHINGTON - A controversial torture report by the Senate Intelligence Committee paints a pattern of CIA deception about the effectiveness of waterboarding and other brutal interrogation methods used on terror suspects after the Sept. 11 attacks, according to leaked findings. The committee said it will ask the Justice Department to investigate how the material was published.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - West Virginia political leaders are remembering 29 miners killed in the Upper Big Branch mine disaster on the fourth anniversary of the nation's deadliest mining accident in 40 years.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - Members of West Virginia's congressional delegation have joined Gov. Earl Ray Tomblin in questioning a sharp drop in federal funding for the state's black lung clinics.
WASHINGTON - Lawmakers on Capitol Hill accused General Motors of a potentially criminal cover-up of its defective ignition switches and fumed at the lack of answers from its new CEO during a second day of hearings Wednesday into why GM waited a decade to recall cars with the deadly flaw.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - Public housing projects across West Virginia are sharing more than $7.9 million in federal funding.