- Celtics rally to drop 76ers to 0-16 Updated: Nov-25-15 10:19 pm
BOSTON - Isaiah Thomas scored 30 points, Jae Crowder hit a go-ahead 3-pointer and the Boston Celtics rallied to beat Philadelphia 84-80 on Wednesday night, handing the 76ers their 16th straight loss to open the season and record-tying 26th in a row overall.
- Millsap, Teague pace Hawks to 121-97 win over Boston Updated: Nov-24-15 11:46 pm
ATLANTA - Jeff Teague has been waiting for the Atlanta Hawks to break out of their slump.
- Nets hold off Celtics 111-101 for home-and-home split Updated: Nov-22-15 9:23 pm
NEW YORK - The Brooklyn Nets were embarrassed and angry, and two nights later were 35 points better.
- Celtics' Smart out a couple of weeks with left leg injury Updated: Nov-22-15 5:09 pm
NEW YORK - Boston Celtics guard Marcus Smart could miss at least a couple of weeks with a lower left leg injury.
- Bradley, Thomas lead Celtics to 120-95 win over Nets Updated: Nov-20-15 11:51 pm
BOSTON - Avery Bradley has taken over Isaiah Thomas' role as instant offense off the bench for the Boston Celtics.
- Thomas leads Celtics to easy 111-95 win over Rockets Updated: Nov-16-15 11:46 pm
HOUSTON - The Boston Celtics were playing their fifth game in seven days on Monday night.
- Smart leads Celtics past Thunder 100-85 Updated: Nov-15-15 11:34 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - Marcus Smart got the best of Russell Westbrook, and afterward, Westbrook was already looking for a rematch.
- George's double-double leads Pacers to 102-91 win Updated: Nov-11-15 10:53 pm
BOSTON - Paul George has been on a solid run offensively. He takes more pride, though, in what he's giving his team defensively.
- Thomas leads Celtics to 99-83 win over Bucks Updated: Nov-10-15 11:40 pm
MILWAUKEE - Thanks to their defense, the Boston Celtics turned a one-point lead into a rout rather quickly.
- George scores 26 to lead the Pacers past Celtics, 100-98 Updated: Nov-04-15 11:28 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - George Hill said the difference during the Pacers' last two games was obvious.
- Aldridge, Spurs hold off Celtics 95-87 Updated: Nov-01-15 7:08 pm
BOSTON - LaMarcus Aldridge is still learning how to play with coach Gregg Popovich's San Antonio Spurs.