- Some W.Va. state Dems flip to GOP for midterms Updated: Apr-19-14 12:01 pm
- W.Va. housing programs get nearly $1.4M in funding Updated: Apr-12-14 9:31 am
- W.Va. leaders reflect on UBB disaster anniversary Updated: Apr-05-14 12:10 pm
- W.Va. leaders oppose cuts to black lung clinics Updated: Apr-04-14 12:26 pm
- W.Va. redistricting resulted in simple swap Updated: Mar-31-14 10:25 am
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - As Republicans rally for more control in West Virginia's long-time Democratic Legislature, a few Democrats have jumped ship to the GOP and are challenging former colleagues in midterm races.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - Several housing facilities across West Virginia are sharing nearly $1.4 million in federal funding.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - West Virginia political leaders are remembering 29 miners killed in the Upper Big Branch mine disaster on the fourth anniversary of the nation's deadliest mining accident in 40 years.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - Members of West Virginia's congressional delegation have joined Gov. Earl Ray Tomblin in questioning a sharp drop in federal funding for the state's black lung clinics.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - Redistricting in West Virginia that followed the 2010 Census was an extensive process that ultimately resulted in one simple swap - moving Mason County from the 2nd to the 3rd congressional district.