- 'Today' feeling fight again after Sochi Updated: Mar-07-14 3:49 pm
- Toronto mayor laughs off Kimmel's idea to get help Updated: Mar-04-14 1:55 pm
- Toronto mayor says he's off drugs, hits gym daily Updated: Feb-25-14 11:47 am
- Hockey-crazed Canadians celebrate Olympic gold Updated: Feb-23-14 12:29 pm
- Fallon exits 'Late Night, ' headed for 'Tonight' Updated: Feb-08-14 1:19 am
NEW YORK - NBC's "Today" show didn't leave its mojo in Sochi and is feeling newly energized in the program's perpetual battle with ABC's dominant "Good Morning America."
TORONTO - Embattled Toronto Mayor Rob Ford laughed off Jimmy Kimmel's suggestion that he get help for his drinking problem and was reported to be upset about his appearance on the late-night TV talk show.
TORONTO - Toronto Mayor Rob Ford says he no longer uses illegal drugs, goes to the gym every day and doesn't drink as much as he used to.
TORONTO - Hockey-crazed Canadians from coast to coast thought nothing of an early morning start and streamed into bars on Sunday to watch and celebrate Team Canada capturing Olympic gold.
NEW YORK - It's not so much "goodbye" as "taking a break."