- Orioles can't hold 5-0 lead in 6-5 loss to Boston Updated: Apr-21-14 12:11 am
- Red Sox rally for 6-5 win over O's Updated: Apr-20-14 11:51 pm
- Red Sox sign free agent 2B-3B Ryan Roberts Updated: Apr-07-14 8:47 pm
- Sox bats quiet for Lester again in loss to Brewers Updated: Apr-06-14 6:38 pm
- Gallardo pitches Brewers to 4-0 win over Red Sox Updated: Apr-06-14 6:14 pm
- Red Sox place 3B Will Middlebrooks on DL Updated: Apr-06-14 1:00 pm
- Red Sox use 14-hit attack to beat Orioles 4-3 Updated: Apr-03-14 11:14 pm
- Gonzalez gets through 5 innings, O's beat Red Sox Updated: Mar-26-14 5:42 pm
- Sizemore hits 2-run homer, Red Sox beat Rays Updated: Mar-25-14 6:05 pm
- Rays' Moore leaves after 4 innings Updated: Mar-23-14 6:42 pm
BOSTON - A five-run lead wasn't enough to save Baltimore from a series of late defensive blunders.
BOSTON - Dustin Pedroia started fast, stopped and then raced home with the winning run. It certainly was an adventurous way to end a game.
BOSTON - The Red Sox signed free-agent infielder Ryan Roberts to a $1 million, one-year contract Monday and sent infielder Brock Holt to Triple-A Pawtucket.
BOSTON - Three games into their home schedule and the Boston Red Sox matched their worst losing streak in Fenway Park for the entire 2013 season.
BOSTON - Strong outings are becoming a habit for Yovani Gallardo and the rest of Milwaukee's rotation.
BALTIMORE - The Boston Red Sox opened the new baseball season the same way they finished the last one - by combining solid pitching and a relentless offense to win a series.
FORT MYERS, Florida - Matt Moore walked off the field after being hit in the mouth by a line drive that he partially blocked with his glove in the fourth inning of the Tampa Bay Rays' 9-2 win over the Boston Red Sox on Sunday.