- Maryland defeats last-place Virginia Tech 64-47 Updated: Mar-04-14 10:12 pm
- Maryland falls to No. 4 Syracuse, 57-55 Updated: Feb-24-14 10:51 pm
- No. 4 Syracuse beats Maryland 57-55 to end skid Updated: Feb-24-14 10:39 pm
- Maryland pumped for showdown with sinking Syracuse Updated: Feb-23-14 5:08 pm
- Maryland extends Wake Forest skid with 71-60 win Updated: Feb-18-14 9:21 pm
- Harris' 19 lead No. 17 Virginia past Terps, 61-53 Updated: Feb-11-14 12:12 am
COLLEGE PARK, Maryland - Jake Layman came off the bench to score 13 points, and Maryland buried last-place Virginia Tech under a barrage of 3-pointers in a 64-47 Atlantic Coast Conference victory Tuesday night.
COLLEGE PARK, Maryland - The sellout crowd roared in anticipation as Nick Faust drove to the basket, poised to give Maryland the lead in the closing seconds against No. 4 Syracuse.
COLLEGE PARK, Maryland - Up by 12 points with just under 6 minutes left, No. 4 Syracuse appeared poised to secure an unusually easy victory.
COLLEGE PARK, Maryland - As a parting gift to Maryland, the Atlantic Coast Conference left the Terrapins' home schedule devoid of games against North Carolina or Duke.
COLLEGE PARK, Maryland - Nick Faust scored a career-high 20 points, and Maryland defeated Wake Forest 71-60 Tuesday night to extend the Demon Deacons' losing streak to six games.
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Virginia - Joe Harris hasn't had to score as much this season for No. 17 Virginia as he did a year ago. When the Cavaliers had their hands full with Maryland on Monday night, though, Harris showed he can still carry the day.