- Republicans beginning to make peace with Trump as nominee Updated: Apr-29-16 5:42 pm
WASHINGTON - They thought it was impossible. Some still fear it. Others can barely believe it. But leading Republicans are beginning to accept the idea that Donald Trump will be their party's presidential nominee.
- Utah officials send letter to Obama opposing new monument Updated: Apr-29-16 5:22 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - Utah officials who fear President Barack Obama may be poised to declare a new national monument in the state are once again telling the president they oppose the idea.
- NC State's 1983 NCAA championship team to visit White House Updated: Apr-28-16 12:21 pm
RALEIGH, North Carolina - More than 30 years after winning the national championship, North Carolina State's 1983 basketball team finally will meet the president.
- The Latest: Utah GOP picks national delegates Updated: Apr-23-16 8:04 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - The Latest on Republican and Democratic state conventions: (all times local):
- Utah Gov. Herbert fails to secure nomination at convention Updated: Apr-23-16 7:00 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - Gov. Gary Herbert's re-election bid suffered a serious setback when he failed to secure the Republican Party's nomination on Saturday, but he'll have one more chance to win in a summer primary election.
- Utah senators push for 1 Obama pick but not the other Updated: Apr-22-16 6:36 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - Two U.S. senators from Utah are pushing for the confirmation of President Barack Obama's Utah federal judicial nominee, but they have said they won't attend hearings to consider his Supreme Court pick.
- Former Utah Sen. Bob Bennett suffers stroke Updated: Apr-22-16 12:25 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - Former Sen. Bob Bennett says a recent stroke paralyzed the left side of his body and left him unable to stand up or swallow.
- Apple CEO to headline Utah technology event Updated: Apr-14-16 10:44 am
SALT LAKE CITY - Apple CEO Tim Cook will appear in Utah this fall to speak at the Utah Technology Council's Hall of Fame event.
- Cruz's winning ways have yet to win over fellow GOP senators Updated: Apr-07-16 3:28 am
WASHINGTON - Sen. Ted Cruz is increasingly winning over voters to his presidential bid. He's still not winning over fellow Republican senators.
- Senate passes legislation to protect trade secrets Updated: Apr-04-16 6:27 pm
WASHINGTON - The Senate Monday passed a bill taking aim at those who steal trade secrets from other businesses.