- Senior Republicans rebuke Cruz over his attacks on McConnell Updated: Jul-26-15 9:21 pm
WASHINGTON - Senior Senate Republicans lined up Sunday to rebuke Texas Republican Sen. Ted Cruz for harshly criticizing Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, an extraordinary display of intraparty division played out live on the Senate floor.
- Ted Cruz goes to Senate floor to call GOP leader a liar Updated: Jul-25-15 5:47 pm
WASHINGTON - In a stunning, public attack on his own party leader, Republican Sen. Ted Cruz accused Majority Leader Mitch McConnell of lying, and said he was no better than his Democratic predecessor and couldn't be trusted.
- Dozens of expired tax breaks would get renewed under bill Updated: Jul-21-15 3:58 pm
WASHINGTON - Businesses big and small would get to keep claiming dozens of tax breaks that expired at the start of the year under a bill that overwhelmingly passed the Senate Finance Committee Tuesday.
- Rep. Mia Love outraises Utah's other delegates to US House Updated: Jul-17-15 2:18 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - U.S. Rep. Mia Love collected $515,000 in campaign checks over the past three months, outraising her Utah colleagues in the House of Representatives.
- House passes bill to keep highway aid flowing to states Updated: Jul-15-15 4:26 pm
WASHINGTON - The House passed a bill Wednesday to temporarily shore up funding for transportation programs and prevent a shutdown in highway and transit aid to states at the end of this month. But Senate Republicans are trying to cobble together a longer-term bill that could provide money for several years.