- Salt Lake County conventions choose nominees Updated: Apr-14-14 4:01 pm
- Ravnsborg says he's the candidate talking plans Updated: Apr-08-14 2:39 pm
- Big outside groups overshadow parties in key races Updated: Apr-08-14 2:16 pm
- Will college athletes unionize? A query for NLRB Updated: Mar-29-14 4:47 pm
- Clarification: Media Shield Law story Updated: Mar-24-14 3:59 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - Republicans and Democrats have chosen their nominees for Salt Lake County seats at separate weekend conventions.
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - Like all of the Republicans running for U.S. Senate in South Dakota, Jason Ravnsborg says he wants to cut the federal budget deficit and repeal the nation's new health care law.
WASHINGTON - Millionaires and billionaires are increasing their influence in federal elections, leaving political parties to play more limited roles, and raising questions about who sets the agenda in campaigns.
WASHINGTON - The five-member regulatory board that will ultimately decide if Northwestern University football players can unionize has itself been in the middle of a firestorm.
WASHINGTON - In a story March 24, The Associated Press reported that Sen. Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., discussed the media shield legislation at The New York Times' Sources and Secrets conference on the press, government and national security. The story should have made clear that it was the George Polk Awards conference hosted by The New York Times.