- Audit: Health care subsidies vulnerable to fraud Updated: Dec-03-13 5:33 pm
- Utah selected as base for F-35 fighter jets Updated: Dec-03-13 4:05 pm
- Key Dem pushes tax reform amid partisan bickering Updated: Nov-19-13 4:12 pm
- Obama asked to commute Utah producer's sentence Updated: Nov-17-13 4:37 pm
- Robert Redford honored for contributions to Utah Updated: Nov-10-13 7:05 pm
- Just 5 people enrolled in new DC health plans Updated: Nov-08-13 3:45 pm
- Senate OKs gay rights bill banning discrimination Updated: Nov-07-13 6:14 pm
- Hatch to Sebelius: 'Untruthful' on 'Obamacare' Updated: Nov-06-13 10:31 am
WASHINGTON - Government subsidies to help Americans buy insurance under the health care overhaul may be vulnerable to fraud, a Treasury Department watchdog warned on Tuesday in the latest indication that troubles are far from over for President Barack Obama's signature legislation.
LAYTON, Utah - Utah's Hill Air Force Base was selected Tuesday as an operational base for a fleet of new fighter jets.
WASHINGTON - The top Democratic tax writer in the Congress is trying to jumpstart stalled efforts to rewrite the nation's tax laws. But he is running into the same kind of partisan roadblocks that plague most major initiatives in Washington.
SALT LAKE CITY - A group of prominent officials and activists are petitioning President Barack Obama to commute the 55-year prison term of a Utah music producer convicted of selling $350 worth of marijuana while keeping guns in his house.
SALT LAKE CITY - Utah's governor and other top officials have honored Robert Redford for his on-camera and off-camera contributions to the state as owner of the Sundance ski resort and founder of the Sundance Film Festival and Sundance Institute.
WASHINGTON - Two Republican senators say just five people have enrolled in health insurance plans through the District of Columbia's new insurance exchange.
WASHINGTON - Reflecting Americans' increasing acceptance of gays, the Senate on Thursday approved legislation that would bar workplace discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity.
WASHINGTON - Sen. Orrin Hatch says the Obama administration had been "untruthful" before the health care law's troubled rollout.