- White House on deport Bieber petition: No comment Updated: Apr-18-14 7:13 pm
- Universal unbundles Def Jam, Island, Motown labels Updated: Apr-01-14 6:48 pm
- Photographer wants big damages in Bieber lawsuit Updated: Apr-01-14 1:44 pm
- Review: Shakira's new album should be much better Updated: Mar-24-14 10:14 pm
- Obama using powers of persuasion to advance agenda Updated: Mar-21-14 3:15 am
WASHINGTON - The White House has two words for those who want President Barack Obama to deport Justin Bieber: No comment.
Universal Music Group has announced a major restructuring, splitting Island Def Jam into three stand-alone labels as Barry Weiss resigns as chairman and CEO of the label's East Coast group.
MIAMI - A celebrity photographer sought to boost the potential damages he could win from Justin Bieber in a lawsuit that accuses the singer and a bodyguard of battery in a confrontation outside a recording studio.
Shakira, "Shakira" (RCA Records)
WASHINGTON - Ronald Reagan used to say the nine most terrifying words in the English language were: "I'm from the government and I'm here to help."