- One Direction to the rescue with mom-friendly LP Updated: Nov-27-13 12:13 pm
- Randy Phillips out as chief executive of AEG Live Updated: Nov-25-13 9:07 pm
- Miley, JT and RiRi: 5 AMA moments to remember Updated: Nov-25-13 7:53 am
- Obama, Cyrus among GQ's least influential list Updated: Nov-24-13 12:06 pm
- 22-year-old Norwegian clinches chess world title Updated: Nov-22-13 2:43 pm
- Mexican president denies meeting Justin Bieber Updated: Nov-19-13 5:03 pm
- Oakland falls to No. 15 Gonzaga 82-67 Updated: Nov-18-13 12:05 am
- Bieber says 'sorry' for mistreating Argentine flag Updated: Nov-14-13 7:19 pm
One Direction, "Midnight Memories" (Columbia)
LOS ANGELES - Randy Phillips, who was sued in connection with Michael Jackson's death, is out after a decade as chief executive officer of AEG Live under a restructuring by its parent AEG, the sports and entertainment giant announced Monday.
No question Justin Timberlake is the man of the year, but oh how the women of pop music proved its their world again at the American Music Awards.
LOS ANGELES - Dennis Rodman is at the top of a list no one wants to be on. He's been named GQ's No. 1 least influential celebrity of 2013.
NEW DELHI - The world of chess has a new king, and it's a 22-year-old who is as much at home posing for fashion shoots as he is pushing pawns.
MEXICO CITY - Mexico's president has denied a tweet by Justin Bieber saying the singer met with the president and his family prior to a show.
SPOKANE, Washington - It was a West Coast road trip that Oakland would like to soon forget.
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina - Justin Bieber says he hopes Argentines can forgive him. He may need to tell that to some judges.