- No. 6 LSU coach Miles encouraged by passing game progress Updated: Oct-12-15 5:59 pm
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - No. 6 LSU and eighth-ranked Florida both will likely have a Harris behind center when the unbeaten Southeastern Conference teams clash at Tiger Stadium on Saturday.
- No. 7 LSU aims to be hospitable to S. Carolina - to a point Updated: Oct-09-15 4:26 pm
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - By now, LSU coach Les Miles knows as well as anyone that football isn't entirely weather proof, even if it can be played in rain or snow.
- South Carolina-LSU Preview Capsule Updated: Oct-08-15 3:44 pm
South Carolina (2-3, 0-3) at No. 7 LSU (4-0, 2-0 SEC), 3:30 p.m. (ESPN)
- LSU-South Carolina game moved to Louisiana due to flooding Updated: Oct-07-15 7:46 pm
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - South Carolina is moving its home game against LSU to Baton Rouge because of massive flooding around the university.
- Miles open to 'shuffling' personnel to improve LSU pass game Updated: Oct-05-15 10:33 pm
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - As much confidence as LSU coach Les Miles expresses in the abilities of his receivers, he has apparently decided to see if the threat of lost playing time sharpens their focus.
- No. 9 LSU and Fournette ready to run vs. Eastern Michigan Updated: Oct-02-15 10:36 am
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - There will be no shortage of interested observers this weekend, not to mention Heisman Trophy voters, eager to see what LSU's Leonard Fournette will do next.
- No. 9 LSU trying to address errors before they get costly Updated: Sep-28-15 8:05 pm
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - LSU coach Les Miles wants his players to realize that the margin for error their talent has given them early this season will shrink as the stakes rise, and that sloppiness will eventually catch up to the ninth-ranked Tigers if they don't clean up mental errors soon.
- Syracuse plays tough in 34-24 loss to No. 8 LSU Updated: Sep-26-15 6:27 pm
SYRACUSE, New York - Syracuse linebacker Zaire Franklin winced at the thought of what might have been.
- No. 8 LSU holds off Syracuse 34-24 Updated: Sep-26-15 5:41 pm
SYRACUSE, New York - Leonard Fournette posed for a photo with former Syracuse great Floyd Little after leading LSU to another victory, a fitting end to another stellar day for the Heisman Trophy hopeful.
- Humility of Heisman hopeful Fournette inspires No. 8 LSU Updated: Sep-24-15 6:31 pm
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - The menacing presence that LSU running back Leonard Fournette projects when he topples would-be tacklers is missing as he steps casually into a crowd of reporters.
- Memorial service set for OSU video coordinator Naple Updated: Sep-23-15 1:08 pm
STILLWATER, Oklahoma - A memorial service is scheduled for Oklahoma State football video coordinator Jeff "Pitt" Naple.
- Fournette impressive but No. 8 LSU ground game no 1-man show Updated: Sep-21-15 7:14 pm
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - Even as Leonard Fournette grabs headlines for his powerful and prolific performances, No. 8 LSU is proving that its running game is running game is no one-man show.
- Several more players ejected for targeting this week Updated: Sep-20-15 1:27 am
Another college football Saturday, another defender ejected for targeting.
- Fournette powers No. 13 LSU past No. 18 Auburn, 45-21 Updated: Sep-19-15 8:34 pm
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - The jarring impact of LSU running back Leonard Fournette's shoulder with crumpling Auburn defensive back Blake Countess blew the top off of sold-out Tiger Stadium - and more than likely resonated with Heisman Trophy voters.
- Column: Let's call out the SEC for its pathetic scheduling Updated: Sep-18-15 5:36 pm
ATLANTA - The Southeastern Conference has a scheduling problem.
- No. 13 LSU, No. 18 Auburn QBs aim to move past career nadirs Updated: Sep-17-15 12:31 pm
LSU quarterback Brandon Harris reached a career low point in a miserable performance against Auburn in his first and only start of last season.
- No. 13 LSU pleased by pass rush, prepares for No. 18 Auburn Updated: Sep-14-15 7:04 pm
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - LSU's hard-charging pass rushers are eager to see what they can do against a first-year starting quarterback.